(Definitive) Prologue.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before I could leave the village there was a group of three boys I recognized them as the villages troublemakers, two of them had black hair one had his hair slicked back the other had a side swepted hair cut and the last one had dirty blonde hair in a long buzz cut. But I just proceeded to walk past the group of boys.

Boy1: "Hehe. Look what we found here boys a freak, and you know what we do to freaks" he started laughing so did the boys behind him, they started surrounding around me.

Boy2: " What's wrong? Freak did mommy and daddy leave you alone here? Probably I bet you she's being a good for nothing whore" when he said this I snapped.

I ran at the boy who called my mother a 'whore' and tackled him to the ground giving him punches right to the face until I got pulled off by the rest of the group.

The first boy was restraining my arms while the other punched me in the face so hard I got disoriented,when I looked at the boy I just pummeled he wasn't even recognizable nothing but a broken nose, two black eyes and blood flowing down the side of his unconscious face.

Boy1: "What the fuck is wrong with this kid!? He almost killed Jameson!!" He referred to the battered boy lying in a small puddle of blood, as the third boy noticed the Katana on my side he smiled deviously grabbing it from my side and inspecting it.

Boy3: "Look at this!" *Swings sword from side to side*" what's a freak like you going to do with this? Kill us?" He laughs, pissing me off even more.

Boy3: "I'm going to teach you a lesson on why you don't mess with us!" He shouted raising my sword above his head.

Before he could strike me down it seemed like time stopped for a brief second, until I heard a disembodied voice call out to me.

???: "(Y/n), don't worry I'll protect us" the voice sounded demonic in a sense as it drew near I blacked out.

POV 3rd.

The boy grabbed (Y/n)'s sword preparing to kill him, but when he brought down the blade (Y/n) started laughing hysterically insane laughter filled the air causing the two boys to hesitate for a moment before regaining composure.

Boy3: "What are you laughing about? We're about to kill you and you're having the time of you're life?" He asked confused that this kid wasn't the least bit scared of death.

(Y/n):*chuckles* "Hahaha, no I'm not laughing about that" (Y/N) chuckled softly continuing to look at the ground his hair covering some of his face.

Boy3: "Whatever, I'm done listening to this nutcase!" He shouted raising the sword to strike.

(Y/n): "Big mistake" (Y/n) said under his breath.

(Y/n) overpowered the boy restraining him and used him as a human shield splitting him nearly in half, being diagonally cut in half spraying blood on (Y/n) and the boy, (Y/n) looked at the boy who killed his friend trying desperately to retrieve the blade from his dead thug.

(Y/n): "see what happens when you don't listen? When you don't listen you get hurt, when you get hurt you die" he said punching the kid way from the weapon.

(Y/n):*grabs Katana* "And besides, you wouldn't know how to use this" he said taking the sword and slicing off his head drenching (Y/n) and the ground in a crimson liquid.

(Y/n): "See? Now that wasn't a very smart move on his part*picks up head* right?" He says to the head, loud enough for the last boy left alive to hear, throwing the head away and slowly walking toward the boy on the ground.

Boy3: "L-L-Leave me alone you monster!!" He cried scared of what this kid that had overpowered the two other boys.

(Y/n): "Now do you see why that was a mistake? Now you're going to die" (Y/n) said resheathing his sword walking away, the boy was petrified to move wondering why he wouldn't kill him.