Vol.3 part, 5: Destiny.

(Y/n) POV.
Inside his mind, 3:00 AM.

Wandering through a never ending field of sand, I see multiple small figures approach, rubbing my eyes being able to cleary look at them I cover my mouth with horror, mutilated and bloody children dressed in FOX jumpsuits, as they walk closer I turn behind myself the entire world around me shifted into a burning version of Beacon.

(Y/n): 'What the hell?'

Walking past a tree and toward the smoldering school, I end up trip over something shaking my head and taking another look at what I had fell over my eyes immediately widen, Weiss laid on the ground dead and covered in blood with her chest wide open and Myrtenaster plunged into her heart, Naomi and Logan were curled up beside her as well with no signs of life from either.

Standing back up blood drips onto my shoulder, looking up Blake was hung by Gambol Shroud and her own intestines tied around her neck and wrapped on the tree's branch while the blade was stuck out of Blake's stomach.

Looking back down, Yang was kneeling in a pool of her own blood from both of her arms bloody stumps as she looks straight ahead with tears in her eyes.

Shifting my gaze to the direction Yang was looking I cover my mouth and gag, Ruby was being ripped in half by a pack of Beowolves.

Ruby:*Crying* "Where were you when we needed you?"

She cries as the Beowolves tear her apart.

(Y/n): "RUBY!!"

I yell reaching out for her, as I realizing my hand was drenched in blood and still dripping, then a darkened figure walks past Ruby and the Beowolves and towards me it's eyes glow red as it raises it's arm, Grimm gather behind the figure before it points to me, every Grimm around began charging at me.

I try to summon Yamato only for nothing to happen, looking back at the figure I seen it holding the demonic blade in it's hand, before throwing a slash towards me.

Outside of (Y/n)'s mind.

Me: "RUBY!"

Waking up in a cold sweat and panting, I look around and see that I fell asleep on the floor in my room.

Me: "Damn, looks like I fell asleep."

Going to stand up, I notice Naomi resting her head on my lap I grin slightly and pet her head as she smiles in her sleep, then Devil Bringer flashes red for a second.

Jack: 'Nightmares again?'

Me: "Yeah. They've been happening a lot more lately, ever since-.'

Jack: 'Our fight?'

Me: "Yeah."

The voice inside his head stays quiet for a moment then speaks up.

Jack: 'I seen what happened with Yang.'