Part 1: Welcome to vale

(Y/n) POV

After I got off the boat I remembered something

'Crap!' I thought " I forgot to get dust for fox" I said " I wonder if there are any dust stores open this late?" As I walked downtown

Small Timeskip

I looked everywhere and nothing I was about to give up until I saw a store named 'from dust TIL dawn' I groaned at the name and headed in.

Inside the store

I walked in took a brief look around and saw what I needed.

Me: " ahh, just what I need" I said while I grab some dust crystals of various types
Then I notice a girl dressed like red riding hood

Me: 'huh?, why is she dressed that way' I thought 'ah whatever' as I go to pay for my things then a bunch of men in black suits with red ties walk in with a guy dressed differently then the rest.

Me: 'so,that's probably their leader' I look at the girl in red and she seems to not notice that there is a robbery going on so I walked towards them.

I got a good look of what was happening,the girl in red was reading a magazine and not paying attention until the guy in black turned her around.
Red: "huh?" She said

Black:motions to take earphones off*

Red: "yes?" She says while taking her earphones off

Black: "I said,put your hands in the air, now!

Red: "are you..robbing me?"

At this point I walk toward the guy in black

Me: "hey buddy, that isn't anyway to treat a lady, especially a adorable one at that" I said as I punched him so hard he went flying to the wall I looked back at the girl in red she had a tint of red on her face 'huh, must not be feeling well' my thoughts were interrupted by another guy in black shouting.

Black2: "Freeze!" Points gun*

Me: 'this day just keeps getting better and better' I smirked under my helmet unsheathed fox so fast and sliced off the barrel of his gun and sheathed fox it looked like I didn't move a muscle then I drop kicked him through the window with me on him I landed outside the store.

Then I see red come flying through the window, she stood up and transformed a red rectangle into a giant scythe.

She smiles then spins her scythe around, does one spin herself then implants the tip of her scythe in the ground.

Red: turns off music*

Me: unsheathes fox* "let's dance!" I exclaimed as I gripped fox with two hands getting in my fighting stance.

White: "okayyy..."*looks at us then his goons* "get them" he said

After he said that several of his henchmen came out, three surrounded red while the other four charged at me I activated my semblance and dodged all there hits running quickly unsheathing Yamato cutting through them so fast their bodies stood still until I put Yamato back in it's scabbard. Falling down blood gushing from there chests and abdomen.

(Y/n): *sigh* 'I knew I didn't have to kill. Remember that' I reminding 'him'.

I then looked toward red and saw she was very well trained with that scythe. I saw her about to get shot by white then I sped toward her so fast it left an after image, I got in front of red and sliced it in half with ease.