Special Chapter 1: The Devil's Rose.

(Depending on when this is released, I'm sad that rooster teeth is gone but also happy that they were able to give us so many good memories over the last 21 years. I still remember watching Monty's Haloid animation as a kid, which blew my mind and had actually got me into Red vs Blue. Now whenever its my birthday I'll be reminded that it's also the day they announced that they were shutting down. The following Special chapters I'm working on take place just a little after the beginning of part 3 of Volume 7 in the story.)

Present day.
[Location: Atlas Academy Dormitories.]

Stretching his arms and yawning, (Y/n) makes his way through the corridors and sees the door to Team RWBY's dorm closed.

(Y/n): 'I wonder what the girls are doing? Wait... wasn't it also Ruby's birthday not long ago? Maybe I should do something for her as a late gift.'

Taking out and checking his scroll, the date and time read 'Sat 10:06 am.' (Y/n) shrugs at the device and makes his way to the room, opening the door and walking in without prior announcement.

(Y/n): "Hey! You girls home? Just thought I'd stop by and-"

Freezing completely in place and staring at Ruby wearing nothing but her underwear alongside the rest of WBY being only halfway clothed while (Y/n) just stands still.

(Remember, Ruby is a year older than in the actual show. So she just turned 18 at the start of Volume 7, instead of 17, not that it changes much just wanted to let you guys know.)

Realizing his grave mistake and before he could even have a chance to speak and rectify the situation, (Y/n) receives a neck snapping punch from Yang along with an audible crunching sound as he was hurdled out the doorway and back into the hallway being embedded in the floor from the force of the young woman's blow.

Weiss and Yang: "PERVERT!!!"

They shout in unison and point their weapons at (Y/n) who was currently laying inside a crater thanks to Yang's Semblance infused punch.

(Y/n): *Gurgling*

Unable to speak due to his neck having been broken and currently undergoing the process of healing itself.

Blake: "Yang, I think you hit him too hard."

Ruby: "Yang! He might be dead!"

Yang: "He'll wish he was once I'm done with him!"

Weiss: "Not after I freeze 'it' off

Yang slams her fists together while Weiss holds Myrtenaster that lets out an icy mist from the blade, having regenerated enough to give a scared whimper as the two girls approach him with killer intent in their eyes.

A few minutes later, (Y/n) is sitting on his knees with an apologetic bruised and bloodly face in front of a still half covered Team RWBY.