I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

Start from the beginning

Oh, for the love of... Make things standing for once D!

"Gah! This bites! I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!" Raph complained. "Oh, come on Raph! You were down here for 15 years and you complaining for one week? Jesus!" I replied and he growled in response.

"This is your fault Red!" he yelled secs later. I ignored him, knowing that I tried. Splinter wanted to give them that kind of punishment, not me!

"Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?" Donnie exclaimed, walking in the living room, holding something on his left hand. "This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie. I do." Raph replied, standing up.

But that didn't bothered him much."Ok, ok, ok. Remember the other day I was scrounging in that military junkyard?"he asked.

"No"

"Nope"

"Surely not."

And that didn't bothered him much as he kept saying about a thing he found there and designed a new high tech pod. He showed it to us.

It was grey with cyan blue buttoms(play, pause, forward and back) which really looked like a pod. And a very expensive one. "So who wants to try it?" he asked. "Pass" I replied and Mikey was the only one who volunteered to try. "Pass me the T-Pod!" he said happily. I ignored him, turning back to my book.

"Ahhh!" I heard him yelling some secs later and I lifted my head, seeing my fool friend, kneeling down, eyes dropping tears as he kept yelling."What? What's wrong?" Donnie asked, running to his side. "It's polka! Make it stop! Make it stop!" Mikey kept yelling before D pressed a button, changing the song. Mikey's eyes went wide then and moved his head to the rhythm of the music.

And as I guessed it, he started to dance.

"That's it! I gotta get out of here!" Raph said annoyed, and took his skateboard. "Where are you going? We're grounded, remember?" Blue asked him, crossing his arms on his chest."I don't care. I gotta do something or I'm going to go nuts! Let's find a skate spot!"he replied and started to walk away.

"Skate spot? I'm totally in!"Mikey yelled happily and danced. Donnie followed too. Skate huh? "I'm in too!" I announced and stood up. Although I didn't had a board, I could follow them, flying.

"What about Splinter? What's he going to say if he finds out about this?" Blue asked. "I don't know what's going on, because they snuck out while I was asleep!" Raph said in Splinter's like voice. I grinded.

"Real mature. But I'm your leader. And as your leader, I say nobody's going." Blue said and I rolled my eyes. " You think that'll work?" I asked, glaring him into his beautiful eyes... I couldn't stop! "Well, as your followers, we're going anyway." Raph retorted and the others hopped on their skateboards. " You're going too?" Blue asked surprisingly.

I nodded.

And my blush rosed up to my cheeks.

Again.

"Well, as your leader, I'm going with you. To lead you away...from bad stuff." Blue announced and took his skateboard. He gestured me to ride the skateboard with me. "Nah... I'm fine with flying..." I replied.