12 - wilt

your messages were not delivered, please try again.

"what...?" jungkook looked at his phone. it was about 8am, and he and his brother were about to leave to go to busan to visit their family for about 4-5 days.

he didn't have time to see jimin at all, the train to busan was at 9am and they needed to check in early to get a decent seat.

"jimin, what's going on...?" he asked.

did something happen to you?

---

jungkook was rolling his luggage into the living room of the apartment, smiling from the fact he's finally going to see his family again in busan. he hasn't seen his mother ever since he entered as an 8th grader in seoul, so he missed her a whole lot. 

however, he couldn't forget about jimin.

he wasn't answering his texts, they weren't delivering, and jungkook was just worried.

what if he already told jimin he had a crush on him yesterday?

would something good happen?

why did he feel like something bad happened last night?

"jungkook, ready to go?" his brother said from the kitchen.

"yea." jungkook said in a very monotone voice.

he pulled his luggage out and walked towards his brother's car.

he felt nauseous.

not in a sick way, but in a worried way.

he missed jimin so much.

---

while going to the train station, they passed by jimin's neighborhood. all jungkook wanted to do was just leap out from the car and run to the house, knocking hard on the front door. he wanted to grab jimin's arms and take him into a long hug, telling him truly how he feels.

how he deeply felt.

jungkook didn't want to cry anymore, he wanted to feel like he was strong, but he couldn't help it but feel like crying. it was like his personal outlet of screaming out whatever he had in mind.

"jungkook, you okay? you've been looking down every since you came from the party yesterday." his brother asked from the drivers seat. jungkook lifted his head from leaning on the window and looked at his brother, but turned back to looking outside.

"yea, i'm just tired." jungkook mumbled out, trying to hold in the tears.

jimin, please answer me...

---

when they got to busan, jungkook nearly cries because of the sight of his mother. he missed her a whole lot and couldn't really get to see her most of the time because the summer after 8th grade, jungkook spent a lot of time going to therapy. 

during his stay in busan, he spent a lot of time trying to get jimin's attention. he had no social media whatsoever, but he didn't even know if jimin had any social media anyway.

he tried calling, but nothing really happened.

it was a tuesday, and jungkook was sitting in his old bed in his old house.