6 - again

to pjimin: jimin? what's wrong. can you just answer me, just once?

to pjimin: why aren't you answering me?

to pjimin: what was... 'stuff'...?

jungkook kept on staring at his laptop screen, looking at his sent section in his email. one after another, it continuously said "to park jimin".

he had the english language project presentation the next day with hoseok, and he felt like a total broken piece of crap. he didn't know if he did anything to jimin, if anything, if he hurt him. he wanted to know, but he wasn't replying to his emails. a few weeks have passed and he hasn't been able to get jimin's phone number.

jungkook stared at himself across the room to see the mirror that was hanging on the wall near his dresser, which had the paper airplane jimin gave, sitting on it. he ran his fingers through his hair and looked back at himself.

was he not different enough? was he still weak? what was wrong?

"what is wrong with me?" jungkook buried his face into his knees, letting a tear fall from his eyes.

---

it took all his might to get to school. he had english language as the first class. he didn't even care about trying to find jimin at this point. he tried to find him before, but all he found was no one.

he didn't even want to step foot in the campus.

"hey! you ready for this presentation?" he heard right behind him. he immediately jolted, and turned to see hoseok smiling very brightly.

how is he so energetic this early in the morning? he thought to himself.

"oh... yea i guess." he replied back, looking down at the ground.

hoseok immediately frowned.

"what's wrong? did anything happen?" he asked. jungkook was about to tell everything on the spot, but just shook his head.

"it's nothing, i'm just really tired." jungkook forced a smile and continued to walk in the school.

he just really wanted to go home and cry to sleep.

they both made it to class and jungkook rested his head on his backpack.

hoseok tried not to bug him, but he knew something was wrong with jungkook. if he was "tired", he'd just be yawning everywhere, groaning and complaining. this time, he was just super quiet. something was definitely up.

"jungkook, are you sure-"

slam. the door of the classroom just bursts open, and their teacher, ms. ryu, comes in with a stack of papers, where her laptop sat on the top of everything.

"good morning class!" she says in perfect english. jungkook shifted his head to look at the front, and mumbled out "good morning" back to her in his english. even though he was weak in the language, he understood quite a lot and knew how to say certain words as well.

"i hope you all did your jobs and completed the project yes? we will have our presentations today. please prepare those while i set up the projector." she swiftly moved from place to place, until jungkook began to drift off to thought.

"stuff"

what is stuff!?

what did i do? did i even do anything? am i just annoying in general?