Chapter 23

Finally the Wattpad app works again on my phone,so I can write again :)

here you go & Enjoy!

~~~

*Zayns P.o.V.*

For another while we just sat there in silence. "Hey,you hungry?" I ask him,remembering that we didn't ate breakfast. "Yes" he mumbles and we stand up. After cooking us pancakes and scrambled eggs we sat there eating in silence again.

Ever since I told him that I didn't love him and all that shit-that isnt true of course-everything between us is awkward. I sigh,not wanting Niall to hate me "Niall I have to tell you something. I-" right at that moment my phone rings,indicating that I have a message. I sigh and take my phone out.

Unknown

Btw if you tell him I must kill him,loverboy ;)

I immediately know how it is... And I couldn't hate him more at that moment. "Fuck! This is all some fucked up shit Niall! Why can't they just leave you,fucking hell?! This fucking bastard!" I yell out,grasping my hair,making Niall flinch. "Z-Zaynie... What are you t-talking about?" Niall whispers,slightly moving farther away from me.

"Fuck,sorry Niall. I-I...I can't tell you,sorry. I'd only bring you in danger" I mumble and leave the kitchen. I need to bring Niall to a save place... But where?

For a good hour or so I lay on the floor,thinking about a good place for us to hide,untill the deal is over with him. "Niall!" I yell out and immediately hear shuffling noises around the house. As he comes to the livingroom,my heart breaks into thousand pieces.

His eyes are bloodshot,from the crying and he wears my favorite shirt,looking sad and adorable as ever. "N-Niall" I sigh,letting a tear fall out of my eye as well,knowing that I made him cry. I stand up and walk over to him. "I'm really sorry Nialler. I shouldn't have brought you into this... But please believe me when I say this.

We need to hide for a while. I made a deal with this asshole a long time ago,that doesn't allow me to have a girl- or boyfriend un-" "But I'm not your boyfriend" and I never would have thought that five words could have hurt that much.

"y-yea okay,but he doesn't know that" I tell him and he nods. "Well I either have to share you with him or don't be together with you. And I would never in a thousand years share you with anyone" I tell him and he looks up at me with those big blue eyes,which are full of sadness...and love.

"Niall. I... I love you. I really do. Remember what I said at our vacation? All that is true. And remember what I said here? That's all utter bullshit. Gosh I love you so freaking much Nialler. I love you more than anything I've ever loved. You are my life Niall. And that's why we need to get away from here for a while." I tell him,letting the tears fall.

"Okay Zayn,I love you" Niall says without hesitation. We smile brightly at eachother and before I know it Niall presses his lips against mine. Soft and eager at the same time. We kiss for a good few minutes. It was probably the best kiss in my entire life. As we break away,we are both out of breath and we both grin like maniacs.

"Okay?" I ask.

"Okay." he answers.