Chapter 16

*This update was inspired by larryluvs2. Thanks for you message,it really meant a lot to me!*

But now shh! The Ziall kiss is about to happen!!! (I told you that I'm not good at the kiss szene)

~~~

The second I said yes,I felt Zayns lips on mine. Soft and rough at the same time. His one hand travels down to my neck,while our lips move perfectly together. My hands move on their own accord and one goes around his neck and the other one in his hair. Zayns tongue traces my bottom lip,asking for entrance,but I won't grand him. After good five or so minutes,we broke apart,breathing heavily.

We both look at each other in the eye,not saying anything. Just enjoying the moment. "That was amazing" I whisper and blush immediately afterwards. Zayn grazes my cheek and smiles lovingly. "Yeah,it was" he whispers,seeming deep in thoughts.

"What're ya thinkin' 'bout?" I ask him,with a strong accent,because,well everyone seems to love my accent. "You,me...us" he answers. Then he sits up and takes me with him. He shuffle around,so somehow I end up sitting in his lap,straddling his waist,so we an look at each other better...

And he isn't laying on top of me anymore.

"Your summervacation is soon over and the school begins again. You will see your friends again and won't spend that much time with me anymore" Zayn sighs deeply. "Oh silly,yes I will spent time with them too,but you can just join our little 'group' we're only four,so one more won't hurt,and I will spent lot's of time with you" I tell him assuringly. "'Course you will" he laughs,before getting serious again. "But I mean alone time... Like this" he whispers the last part.

"Oh,come on,don't look so sad! We will have lots of these moments! We have so much free time,where we can be alone! Like you said,in school we're together with my and soon yours too,and afterwards we can be alone-together. Don't act like I'm with my friends 24/7!" I argue and try not to cry,at the sad face he does. He's pouting and his eyes are glazed over and he looks so sad as if he's about to cry!

"Shh,love. Everything is going to be fine. You're not losing me!" I tell him and he nods and finally smiles again.

"You know,that kiss. It was the most amazing kiss ever... Till now" Zayn winks at me,making me blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck. "I love it when you blush" he chuckles,making me blush even more.

Out of a sudden,Zayn grips my legs and stands up,carrying me God know where. I don't bother asking,'cause I will find out either way,once we're there. So I just wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck tigher;like a koala and wait for him to let me down.

I am someone who likes to tease people and let them hang,so this is exactly what I'm going to do now. I 'accidentaly' buck my hips up against his a bit,to 'get more comfortable' making him take a shape intake of breath. Then I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck and start to kiss it. Once on his soft-spot,I nibble at it,making him speed up his pace. After bucking up my hips once again,he finally lets me down. On our bed. Really now?

As I look into his eyes,I realized that they're filled with lust. Fudge-cake. I'm a virgin and plan on staying one. Well,till I find 'The One'. Of course it could be Zayn,but I'm not 100% sure if he's it,so I have to wait;but right now he looks like he's about to take me any second.

"I-I Za-Zayn. I..." I stutter,actually getting scared,because damn he looks freakin' scary and hot at the same time. I whimper as he gets closer,but he doesn't stop.

Once my back hits the wall,he comes unbelievebly(?) close. His lips are over my ear and my heart is about to explode out of my chest. Then he whispers in my ear very deep and seductively "...

~~~

Cliffhanger! Haha,sorry :P what comes next? Who knows... No one knows except for me :P

See ya next Chapter!!!