Chapter 18

After our breakfast,we put our swimming trucks on,take our stuff with us and go out. Once at the lake we immediately jump into the cold water,regretting it immediately afterwards. "I-I'm freezing!" I stutter/yell out as I look for Zayn,but he's nowhere to be seen. "Zayn?" no answer. "Zayn?! Where the hell are you?!" I shout. No answer. "It's not funny,please Zayn" I say and tears stream down my face.

I try to find him under the water somewhere,but can't see him. Then I see bubbles coming from a few metres away from me from under water. I immediately swim towards it and dive in the water,where he hopefully is. I search around and finally find him unconcious there.

I immeadiately try to pull him up,which is not that easy. Once up,I lay him on his side and hit his back,so he'll cough out the water. After trying-unsuccessfully,I listen to his hearbeat,which I can't hear.

"Nononononononooo this can't be happening! Please Zayn! Please! I love you,I can't lose you. Please Zaynie! You can't leave me now" I mutter over and over,while giving him a heart massage. After a good amout,he still doesn't breath,so I have to give him mouth to mouth.

I place my lips on his and breath in before blowing air into his lungs. I repeat my actions two more times. Just as I was about to give him another heart massage,he started coughing. I lay him on his side so he can cough all the water out.

Once he's done,he smiles up at me,lovingly. "You saved my life" he whispers. I immediately swing my arms around his neck and hug him as tight as possible. "I was so scared!" I exclaim. "Never never never do that again! Do you hear me? You nearly died! I almost lost you! Please never leave me Zaynie! I love you too much to loose you" I whispered the last part,hoping he won't hear me.

"I love you Nialler. I will never leave you." Zayn tells me,looking me dead in the eye.
He just fucking told you that he loves you!

"D-do you really mean it?" is all I can get out. I already know the answer to that,but I can't think straight right now. "Yes I do Niall. With all my heart. And hopefully you can love me back one day" he assures me. And like I said,my mind went blank and I have no controll over my actions,so don't ask me why I do what I do next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I slap him.