Chapter 6 part 2

The next morining I woke up to the smell of bacons and eggs! But I'm too lazy and afraid to open my eyes,so I just leave them closed and wait a bit longer,till I have to wake up.

"Niall,I know that you're awake,so open your eyes and eat your breakfast,before I eat it myself" Zayn says next to me and I immediately open my eyes and look for my precious food.

"Goodmorning to you to" Zayn chuckles and puts a tray with the food on my lap. "Good morning" I say,forgetting what happened yesterday and attacking my food.

After,literally breathing my food in,Zayn speaks up. "We have a lot to do today" he announces. I look at him with a questioning look,laying the tray on the bedside table.

"Like what?" I ask,as a evil grin makes its way to his face. "You will see" he tells me and I don't even want to know what the hell goes through his mind right now.

~~~

So you think what we're doing? I have no idea! Zayn blindfolded me and drives me somewhere. I'm not allowed to ask questions,or take the blindfold off.

So now we sit here for what seems like hours in the car,with shitty music from the radio and I can't even tell him to change the channel or shut it off,or else he will shut me off... If you know what I mean.

"Take your blindfold off" Zayn commands and I immediately obey,of course. I look around and are you kidding me? "Were the hell did you brought me?!" I yell at him.

"I think you know very well were we are" he smirks and at this moment I swear,all I want to do is to slap him silly!

~~~

really short Chapter,I know but this is like the second part of the last Chapter. And I update from my phone,so I won't forget it tomorrow. And yea,I'll edit this and the previous Chapter later. :) -A