Chapter 6

"Shut up!" Zayn yelled at me,the moment I started crying. I tried not to cry as loud,but you could clearly hear my loud sobs. He then hit me again and I yelled out again. This made him hit me more and more. At the time he stopped,he already hit me like twenty times. "I hope you learned your lesson" he says,before leaving the room.

I cross my arms on the bed and start sobbing in them. My bum is hurting like hell! It feels like it's on fire. After a good hour,it doesn't hurt as much anymore. It's bearable enough for me to move. I stand up and pull my boxers and pants up again. Just then Zayn enters the room.

"Look blondie" he starts with a serious tone and I hold myself back from crying,because he scares me so much. "I realized that I was too nice to you,so everytime you disobey me or do something I don't like,I will punishh you,understood?" he asks and all I do is look at the ground. That's when his hand collides with my face and he yells at me. "If I ask you something,you answer me!"

"I-I understood" I stutter out,cupping my cheek and he mumbles a 'good'. "Whenever you want to do anything,you ask me first. You want to take a shower,you ask me. You want to eat or drink,you ask me,and so on. You don't even change your clothes without asking me,understood?" he exclaims. "Yes" I say and a tear escapes my eyes.

"Ca-can I please change into my PJ's and go to sleep?" I ask,barely above a whisper. "Yes" he says in the same serious tone and I limp over to my bed,to get my PJ's,which makes Zayn laugh. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom,to change,not wanting Zayn to see me.

After coming out,Zayn lays in my bed with only boxers on. "Are you sleeping with me?" I ask him,with a bit of annoyance in my tone. "Yes,is that a problem for you?" he asks dangerously and I know better than to say yes. "No,I was just curious" I tell him and climb into bed next to him. I lay with my back to him,so I don't need to face him anylonger.

What did I ever do to deserve this? I was always the cute innocent Nialler everyone loves! I was never mean to anyone and I always followed the rules! I was a good boy! I don't deserve such a thing!

"Go to sleep now blondie,tomorrow will be a long day for us" Zany whispers almost seductively in my ear and I can literally feel his smirk against my skin!

Please Help me!

~~~

A.N.

I know I said I'll update earlier,but I totally forgot about this story! And I know this Chapter is short,but I wanted to update,before I go,and I will make sure to start writing the next Chapter today!!! (had no time to edit and all,I'll do it later)