Chapter 31

HEya Guys!!! Last part-y thing I said that I want to end this book (and that I won't be a directioner anymore,but come on,we all know that leaving this fandom is impossible xD)

Alright so I thought If I'm going to end this,I might as well make it as spectacular as possible... And I won't make it short either,because I realized how much this story means to me and just how awesome you all are... And will maybeee write a sequel to it too ;)

p.s.: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS! You always amaze me with your dedication and love <3

So yeah,the show must go on,right? Here ya go!

~~~

*Third person's P.o.V*

While Niall was still healing and trying to convince Zayn that he is okay and doesn't need help and literally everything,Zayn was organizing some things for their wedding. He wanted everything to be perfect for his little Nialler.

"ZAYYYYN! NOO!" Niall screams,as Zayn drops him into the bathtub. All Zayn does is laugh. "Zaynieee I can shower myself,I'm not a freaking baby anymore!" the blonde groans,but to no avail. "Why don't you just relax and let me take care of you? If something happens to me I expect you to take care of me just as much as I do now" Zayn winks,while putting shampoo on Niall's hair.

"So that is what it's really about. You give so you can take later. And I thought you made it because you loved me." Niall jokes. "If you think like that I will drown you in this bathtub,out of love,so you will go to Heaven;then you will see love" Zayn all but mutters.

After the Irish boy was all clean,Zayn let him lay there for a little while longer,because he wanted to talk to Ni. "Niall?" "Yes Zayn?" "I really want to marry you." he states. Niall's heart suddenly beats a little too fast and he can't stop himself from grinning like a maniac. "I really want to marry you too" he whispers,not being able to talk in a normal voice. Even if Zayn said it a million times,his heart would still race like the first time.

"Do you have any wishes for our wedding?" Zayn asks,while getting lost in the blue diamonds,that are Niall's eyes. "I want it to be with you. That's all I want. I could marry on a farm and I wouldn't mind,as long as it's you who I give my heart forever." Niall whispers,also getting lost in Zayn's hazel eyes. "So a farm is it then" Zayn chuckles. "Just kidding. I want it to be the best day of your life. Nothing less. I want you to be happy." Zayn sighs to himself and helps Niall out and into his clothes.

That evening as the two lovebirds lay on the couch tangled up together,they talk about small things they love and adore. All those things that seem so unimportant but mean the world to the other. While Niall just listen to the beauty of Zayn's voice,Zayn listens to every syllable that Niall says and memorizes it by heart. After all he needs to remember them while planning their wedding.

The next week Zayn is the first to wake up and the last to go to bed. The time he is alone,he takes to organize everything. First a place to marry. Niall said once his dream wedding was on a beach. So a beach it is. He booked a big part (as much as they needed for their wedding) of Niall's favorite beach,where the wedding would be. Then he organized small things like chairs, tables, umbrella's and drinks.

He wants to talk to Niall about the decoration and the kind of marriage. Since Zayn is Muslim and Niall is Christian,they have to talk about which one they choose. This will probably the hardest part,since the parents also have a say in this. Which means Zayn had to call both their families,so they could talk...

Just as Zayn thought that,the doorbell rang. Well shit.

"Zaynie! It's so nice to see you again,baby,I've missed you so much! How's Niall doing? Are you two okay?" Trish,Zayn's mother attacks him the moment she sees her son. Before Zayn could answer,a second car pulled up next to Trish's car. Maura. The moment she stepped out of her car,she was already nearly in tears. "I've missed you guys so much! How are you doing? And how's Niall? Everytime we talk on the phone,he only talks about you,Zayn. Never about himself. You guys must be so in love." She coos. "Yeah we are" Zayn smiles to himself.

"Niall doesn't know you are here and he's asleep,so how about we surprise him?" Zayn smirks,after he takes the mothers luggage's inside. As they go to their room,Zayn tells them to wait at the door,while he goes in. Slowly Zayn lays down next to Niall and strokes his cheek. "Hey sweetcheeks,I got something for you" he whispers,as Niall stirs in his sleep. "It's too early for sex Zaynie" he groans. Zayn tries not to look like a tomatoe,because after all their mothers are watching and listening. Of course to them it's funny and cute.

"Ehm no Nialler,I meant someone. A gorgeous woman is waiting for you." Zayn tries to explain. Niall frowns,with his eyes still closed. "Zayn I'm gay" he states. Now Maura couldn't hold back anymore. "NIALL JAMES HORAN! DID I RAISE YOU TO LAY IN BED ALL DAY?" she says with the mom voice.

Niall's eyes widen and he sits up in a heartbeat "MOM!" he yells and literally jumps in her arms. After a good few minutes of hugging,Niall finally pulls away,then he hugs Trish and greets her. "Zayn,I love you,you are seriously the best boyfriend someone could ever imagine having" Niall squeals and crushes Zayn in a hug too.

"How about breakfast before business?"