Chapter 4

I'm sorry if you thought this is a update,but-

Just kidding,this is a update :P

Enjoy!!

~~~

As I wake up,I see Zayn in front of me,still sleeping. I close my eyes again,but I hear Zayn shuffling. I ignore it and loose myself in my thoughts.

What are we doing all the summer long? Going swimming and watching movies everyday will get boring soon. We're alone in the woods. I didn't plan on spending my summer like that! I wanted to meet Harry,Liam and Louis. We would definately do more than just do two things all the time.

My thoughts are interrupted by Zayn's voice. "Good morning babe" he says and I open my eyes. My eyes immediately meet his beautiful ones.

"Don't call me babe" I mumble. "Okay,Angel" he smirks. "You know what,babe was quiet a nice nickname" I tell him and he nods. At least it's better than Angel.

"How about we go out after breakfast? I already know the perfect place to go. I promise it's going to be fun." he tells me and I nod enthesiastically.

I stand up stretching and go to the bathroom. I'm about to lock the door,but there's no lock. "Zayn,please don't come in." I say,but don't hear any movement,he's probably already gone.

I take my boxers off and step in the shower. I wash my hair with Zayn's shampoo. It

smells really nice. Like lemon,really fresh.

After finishing my shower,I step out and wrap a towel around my waist and look for new clothes. I must've forgotten them. I go out and go directly to my closet.

I take a 5sos tank top out and some grey shorts. Then I take some boxerbriefs out. I quickly dry myself off,before putting my clothes on.

As I turn around,my heart nearly stops. Zayn stands there,watching me,probably the whole time over,with an amused grin on his face.

But I don't let him embarrass me. "Like what you see?" I cross my arms. Zayn slowly comes nearer,while I back out slowly. "Oh,yes" he grins and soon my back hits walls.

From the corner of my eye,I see that I can easily run away to the doo- Zayn puts his hands on both sides of my head,trapping me.

I mentally face palm. I shouldn't think,I should just run. Idiot! I awkwardly clear my throat,while Zayn is coming nearer and nearer.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I stutter. Now our chests are pressed against each other. Zayn just chuckles. His eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips,to my neck?

"So innocent" Zayn breathes out,before just going away,leaving me wondering what the hell that just was. I just ignore it and just go to the kitchen,where I can smell pancakes being made.

I sit on a stool and watch Zayn make chocolate chip pancakes,with a grin on my face,already forgetting the 'incident' from earlier.

Zayn puts a few pancakes on my plate and I immediately start eating. "Someone's hungry,I see" Zayn chuckles and starts eating himself. I just shrug and eat my heaven like pancakes.

When I'm finished,I look up to Zayn,who still eats,slowly might I add. "What are we doing today?" I ask and he looks up,with a smirk on his face. "Other than doing the dirty" he winks and I roll my eyes.

"Now seriously" I say and he chuckles. "I'm taking you out" he smiles and I frown. "You mean a date?" I ask and he looks like he's thinking. "Yes" he finally smiles.

"Okay,so where exactly are we going?" I ask and he smirks,putting the dishes in the sink. "Not telling you,now come on,we're leaving" he says and we go out.

After lots and lots of driving,we finally arrive. I can't tell what it is,because we're behind the building. We go out and around the building. As I see the sign,my eyes widen in joy.

We're playing laser-tag!!!