Chapter 19

Sorry for the long wait! I was really busy and stressed out the last few days! I still am,but today I thought,that I have to update,so here you are :)

As if slapping him once wasn't enough,I hit him another time. And another time. Once I was finished,I take his cheeks in my hands and kiss him with all my mind. Okay,I kinda kiss the life out of him. But I don't care. He deserves it!

"How dare you,do this to me?!" I finally exclaim. Zayn still looks shocked as fuck at me. "Wh-wha?" he asks. Well I'd be too if someone would slap me in the face three times and then kiss the living the living daylight out of me.

"How dare you?! First you nearly die,then you tell me you love me and and...and... I was scared to death! And hearing that you loved me and knowing that you nearly left me. The love of my life nearly left me and you-you just... Ugh! Im so confused and shocked and don't know what to do. I want to kiss you and slap you and kill you and cuddle you all at once right now!" I yell at him without thinking and caring what I just said. Which was a big mistake...

"The love of your life?" Zayn asks,barely above a whisper. My eyes widen in realization. "I-I..." I'm at a loss of words,because I didn't wanted to tell him how I feel about him,but I just spilled the beans,so I'm kinda fucked.

Zayn sits up smiling at me "So you really feel the same about me". I sigh and nod. I can't take it anymore,so I attack Zayns lips with mine in a passionate kiss. I put all my feelings as much as I can in this one kiss. After a while we unfortunately separate from the kiss,to get some air in our lungs.

"Gosh Zayn,I love you and I don't care that you can be a huge asshole at times. And I don't care if you want to punish me again for calling you an asshole,because you are my favorite asshole. I will regret it later. Right now I need to hug you and hit you and cuddle you and kiss you. You can do what you want later." I announce,before tackling him down in a hug.

We both laugh and I squeeze him even tighter. Being the mess I am right now,I start crying;realizing all over again,that I almost lost this asshole. I start hitting his chest with my fists,while sobbing. "Never never never leave me again" I cry before crushing him in another hug. After I finally calmed down,I kiss him again.

"Let's go home,please. I'm tired" I tell Zayn and he nods. Zayn carries me bridal style,while I kiss his shoulder over and over again,just to get sure that he is still there. Once at home we go to bed and fall asleep in each others arms;as I listen to his heart beat.

Kinda short sorry!!! :(