"Shut up! We're on a mission!" I whispered angrily. "Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent!" Leo whispers too, clenching his fists. " Sorry Leo and Ro, I'll scream quieter." Mikes replies and I rolled my eyes. You can't be silent, can you dude.

Some seconds later, Mikey's laugh heard behind me. He again annoyed Raph. I wouldn't do that again if I were in your place Mikes... I thought and crossed my arms on my chest.

Guess that Raph lost his patience since he flipped Mikey down. Annoyed, I turned my body and saw Raph pulling Mikey into a headlock. "Say it." he demanded. Oh not again... "Raph, be quiet!" Leo whispered angrily. "Not 'til Mikey says it." Raph responds.

"Raphael is all wise and powerful,"

"And?"

"And he's better than me in every possible way,"

"And?" Oh please...

"And I'm a lonely worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod!"

Raph licks his finger, holds it over Mikey's head threateningly. Yikes!

"And?!"

"And in the history of the universe there's never been-"

"Okay, enough!" Leo interrupted. "I really think that you discuss me enough for one night Raph." I mumbled loud enough for Raph to hear who by the way walked on our side, annoyed. "Were wasting our time. The Kraang are never gonna show up!" he told us and I scoffed. "And that means that you have to annoy us? Not fair." I responded and gained a silent growl from him.

"Have a little patience, will you?"Blue retorted. "Trust me guys. They're going to break into that lab tonight. I have reliable Intel." Donnie said out of blue. Reliable Intel? Since when Apes became your Intel? Why did he said anything? I frowned at that.

"Intel?"' Raph told trickily, "You mean, April told you." When this thing will stop? OK, Donnie likes April. What's their problem? "You mean your giiiirlfriend?" Mikey teased. Donnie scowled, and steam came out of his head. "Guys, enough." I retorted at those two mindless turtles, "Leave him alone."

"She's not my girlfriend Mikey! She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em!" D explains angrily and his brothers shared a smirk. Boys... "Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night, for no good reason." Raph retorted, annoyed. I raised a brow.

Suddenly, a door slammed open and an aged badly man with a big belly nearly showing from his white shirt showed up. He looked angry. "What the heck's going on up here?!" he yelled at us and we all blink surprisingly."What are you, playing dress up?" he asked seeing the turtles.

Then, he noticed me.

"Ooo, hello sweetheart..." he said in a absolutely filrty tone, "Where have you been all this time?" You need a doctor. To see your big problems with your body. I thought sarcastically. "Anywhere else but not with you ol' man" I responded with my usual smirk stucked on my lips.

"No sir, we were just-" Leo started explaining before the guy noticed something. "Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?!" Ham- what?! "Whoa dude relax." I said with my sarcastic tone. "Ham shanks?!" Raph asked shouting angrily. I think that this won't be good... RIP from now oldy...