1.29 Purgatory

( (A/N: So this is the theme song for Isabella and Leo. ))

                                                     Isabella's p.o.v

 A slight groan leaves my mouth, and I regret the moment it leaves my mouth.  When I first got turned, I felt like I needed blood to complete the transition, and I feel just like that day when I woke up a vampire. I sit down with a groan and look around warily.

I wondered what the call was about as he said it was a surprise for me. Will he bring another vampire here to transform them as well? Suddenly, I started to think of when I was hunting vampires, and although I tortured them, I never really felt that they... I close my eyes and take a deep breath, that we feel pain. How wrong I have been... I thought of Leo and silently prayed that he would stay put and forget about me.

  At least like this, you can defend yourself. A fit of giggles escapes my lips. 

"Oh, Leo. How wrong you were," I whispered as the basement door opened. 

I hurry back to the wall. I am not ready. The little experiment will leave me even more hungry, and I have a terrible feeling pain will be first before death gives me sweet relief.

"Good morning, Isabella. Ready for round two?"

My eyes go down toward my feet, trying to ignore him as long as possible. "Look, just kill me-"

There's a hiss coming from the cell across from me, and I stand fast, running towards the cell, recognizing that angry sound. "Who's here?"

He smirks. "Another vampire and a human."

"A human, why?"

"Well, apparently, she's attached to this vampire, so she's here by default. I'm supposed to ignore the vampire and work on you, but where's the fun in that?" This guy could be handsome. He has black eyes, but he is not inhuman. His eyes are the color of coal, and his hair is black and long, but he keeps it in a ponytail; he wears jeans, a long dress-up shirt, and an expensive dress coat. He wore boots that didn't go with the costly attire. "So, are you coming out willingly?"

"No," I say honestly. He takes out the gun from his holster and shoots me. A scream escapes my lips, and I fall to my knees. The hunter opened the cell and walked me to the space I was in yesterday. I get held by silver chains just like yesterday.

He starts to do the cuts and again starts the painful process of draining me; just like yesterday, I haven't healed yet.

"Leave her alone!" Leo says. 

Without any will, my head follows the sound of that voice. My soul would recognize it anywhere. The hunter ignores Leo and continues to slice down my skin. But I am no longer in pain. I have found my rock, my happy place. I have found something to focus on. There's a smile on my face as I focus on the front of Leo, who is worried. If I could stare into those blue eyes, it would feel like the sea after the storm.  When the hunter slices me, it heals, and he stares at me with an annoyed frown. "I'm sorry, Isabella," He shoots me again. Leo growls as I scream in pain. My eyes move and land on Leo as he stares at me with despair. As if he were the one being tortured. When the hunter speaks, I open my mouth to tell him it is okay. "I wouldn't, Isabella unless you want to add him to the fun."

I frown and stare at him, looking back at Leopold; he is older than me, and this treatment might kill him. "Whatever you have been ordering to do to her, do it to me," Leopold says, and I smile. I will not let the hunter do it, but Leo cares about me. He might even love me the same way I love him.

"Is ok, Leopold? I can take it,"

Leo doesn't answer, so when the hunters start cutting me, I hold on to the pain and try not to make any sound.  I can't help the whimpers that escape my mouth. I don't know for how long it lasts, as I am trying to stare at Leopold. He looks like he's somewhere else, and curiosity is getting the better of me, so I call on him again. "Leo?"