Chapter Twenty Nine.

''Hey'' 

Gladio scoffed as he, Ignis and Prompto walked up. ''Hey? That's all you have to say for yourself-- after all this time?'' 

''Noct! It's you! It's really you!'' Prompto exclaimed, so happy to see his best friend after ten years. 

''Is it? I hadn't realised.'' Noctis joked. 

''Well, well. You kept us waiting.'' 

Noctis was silent as he approached Ignis, placing a hand on his shoulder. ''Not like I wanted to. We've got catching up to do.''

''Let's head inside,'' Ignis replied, agreeing with the fact they had catching up to do. They had ten years worth of catching. 

''So...Where's Kiara?'' Noctis asked, eyes wandering about Hammerhead to catch a glimpse of Kiara. He was only greeted with the sight of Talcott, Cindy, a child and other hunters. ''Don't tell me she packed up and left your sorry asses.'' He joked, shifting from one foot to the other. 

''She went to Vitacelare about a week and a half ago, she should be back any minute actually,'' Prompto replied, smiling excitedly. ''She'll be so happy to see you, and there's someone you need to meet!'' 

''UNCLE GLADDY!!'' 

''Speak of the devil.'' Gladio grinned, bending over and holding out his hands to catch the girl running at him with insane speed. ''What do you want you little Rascal.'' 

''Cindy said to bother you!'' 

''Uncle Gladdy?'' Noctis repeated with a smirk, putting a hand on his hip. ''When did you become an uncle. 

''About seven years ago.'' Prompto laughed. ''I was gonna wait for Kiara to get back but might as well do it now since Cindy couldn't keep her away.'' Noctis looked at his best friend confused, unsure of what he was going to say. ''Noctis, this is Aurora.'' Prompto introduced as Gladio dropped the girl beside him. 

''She's my daughter.'' 

''WHAT!'' 

Prompto laughed again, looking down at Aurora. ''You know who that is, don't you?'' Aurora smiled up at her father and nodded. ''Well go on then, I believe, your mother is waiting.'' Prompto walked off, seeing Kiara walk through the gates of hammerhead as Aurora took up Noctis's attention.

''Were you really in a crystal for ten years?'' was the first thing out of Aurora's mouth. ''Why couldn't you get back out? Uncle Gladdy and Uncle Iggy said you were lazy, is that true? Is that why you left for Ten years.'' 

''Alright, Aurora, at least let Noct answer your questions before you ask another one.'' 

''Does Godfather outrank uncle?'' she asked another question for future references for when she once again caught with her fingers down the cookie jar. 

Noctis laughed nervously, looking around Hammerhead again. ''Where's your father?'' He muttered trying to find Prompto in the darkness. 

''With mommy.'' Aurora pointed over towards the gate of Hammerhead, where Noctis immediately turned his attention to; surprised but happy to see who 'mommy' was. Prompto's face could be seen while Kiara only faced Noctis's direction only for a second before she turned and outstretched her arms to Prompto.

Noctis saw Prompto shake his head with a smile, gesturing his own hand in the Kings direction. Kiara didn't look to where he was gesturing, instead opting to open the front of her long coat, Prompto's arm dropped back to his side and whatever he was going to say was cut off by him closing his mouth. 

Noctis witnessed his best friend lunging towards Kiara, arms wrapping around her waist and picking her up to carry her forwards. Sweet laughter caught everyone's attention as Prompto and Kiara disappeared behind the cafe building.