Chapter Nineteen.

Altissia was beautiful, that much was evident but Prompto seemed to be the most beautiful as he continued to stay by her side like the loyal friend he was, helping her from the boat to the dock even though she didn't need it. 

''It would be nice to have a picture of you here, In that dress. ''He said to her quietly, glancing towards the boys to make sure they hadn't heard.

Kiara's nose scrunched and she shook her head. ''No one's seeing me in that dress ever again.'' Prompto chuckled, pulling her in the direction they were supposed to be going in ... they assumed, they were after all searching for a bar and a guy named Weskham. 

Trailing up the back of the group, Kiara secretly practised her summoning, as it was one the abilities she was supposed to have mastered by this point in her life. A small orange fox with blue eyes appeared at her feet, smiling, Kiara made sure that the boys wouldn't see it before she gave it a message and sent it to find no other than Lady Lunafreya. 

On her right hand, Kiara's nail on her pinky finger, painted itself a bright orange. 

''One helluva crowd.'' She heard Prompto speak just moments before she bumped into a strange. She mouthed a quick sorry before catching up with her friends, eyes dropping on the white gown in the window of a store. 

''And that's the dress. My word.'' Ignis marvelled. Beside the dress was a picture of Lunfreya, no doubt making this dress the one she would wear for the wedding If the wedding was even still going to happen. Kiara hoped it would, she loved a good wedding.  

''Everyone looks so happy, And its all because of this one dress.''

''It's a wedding, Prompto.'' Kiara smiled, slinging an arm over Noctis's shoulders. ''Though it's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding, you know.'' 

''Real glad for you that Lady Lunafreya's safe and sound.'' 

''That settles it.'' Gladio spoke, his voice as soft as it was ever going to get. ''you gotta make it happen - become a symbol of the peace. After we tie up all the loose ends, let's think about the ceremony.'' 

''Colour theme, I'm thinking a nice shade somewhere between blue and purple?'' 

''A fine idea.'' the corner of Ignis's mouth turned up at the colour that popped into his mind. 

''Yeah, I'll think about it.'' 

Kiara could tell that Noctis wanted to marry Luna, It was all over his face the moment he saw the dress. Add that to the fact that Lunafreya was quite possibly the kindest thing in Eos and it was a recipe for a long happy life on the throne with her husband - she could see the fantasy playing in Noctis's head on repeat until the moment he came back to the land of the living. 

Maagho wasn't too far around the corner, The gondola ride was short and quiet, it added a nice feeling of tranquillity to all the stress they had all been through. 

''Welcome to Accordo, Lads...and lady.'' weskham spoke the moment they stepped off the gondola. ''Cid mentioned you'd be dropping in. Weskham Armough, as you've gathered. My word you've grown little prince.'' 

''You talk..I'm eating,'' Kiara told Noctis as she handed Weskham the menu, silently pointing at what she wanted, she was starving. Weskham provided information on everything that Noctis asked and most of it was rather interesting, especially that of the Leviathan - the next god on the list for Noctis to receive a blessing from. 

But still, there was that sense of foreboding bubbling in her stomach and she didnt like it; the last time her stomach felt like this, Insomnia fell and it didn't disappear when a woman entered the conversation.