Chapter Thirteen.

#Filthyness ahead, just like three or four sentences though.i dont really know what to label it#

Several days had passed and they still hadn't gotten the Mythril that Cindy needed, since Gladio wasn't around, Kiara kept getting distracted by different missions and shops they had passed. She even convinced Ignis and Noctis to return back to the Wiz chocobo post, right now, they were finally giving into to what she wanted this time. 

Back in Galdin quay, Kiara was finally getting the choice to swim, the boys weren't overly fond but Prompto found that ignorance was bliss if that ignorance meant 'ignoring how bored he is by taking pictures of Kiara in a swimsuit.' 

Though the boys hadn't quite expected her to dive in from the dock, they lost sight of her for a little while as well. Honestly, they all thought it was nice to forget about all their problems, Noctis and Ignis had even learned about Kiara's past; the things she had only ever told Prompto. 

Though now it was back to work as they made their way to Steycliff Grove. It had started to rain when they parked the car, having to walk the rest of the way. ''I wonder what Gladio's up to right now?'' Prompto wondered aloud as they walked. 

''Meeting girls, Probably.''

''Son of a bitch.'' 

''What do you guys need other girls for?'' Kiara asked with a scoff, running her hand through her wet hair.  Prompto saw the opportunity and took out his camera, aiming it at her just in time for her smirk and eye roll. ''I mean, I'm here, I'm all the girl you need. Anymore girl would be too much.'' 

''Prompto might make it work, but quite frankly, Kiara, You're just not my type.'' Noctis jested with a laugh.

''Dude!'' 

Kiara and boys little banter had come to an abrupt end when they saw who was waiting for them ''Oh not this guy again.'' 

''Gentlemen, what a pleasant surprise.'' Adryn Izuna greeted as they approached. 

''I've had better,'' Kiara remarked. ''Like that one time, I bumped into a rouge behemoth completely unprepared for it. Good times.'' 

''Don't stray too far lest you get left behind!'' Ardyn ignored Kiara, walking onwards towards the Grove. ''And surely, you'd rather avoid unnecessary scuffles, seeing as there are now only four of you.'' 

''We can still take you.'' Kiara snarled.

''Oh dear, touchy subject?''

''One we won't discuss with you,'' Ignis replied, placing a calm hand on Kiara's shoulder. 

''Then let's discuss why you're here-''

Kiara cut him with a joyful laugh, so joyful it was creepy. ''Yes, See I invited the boys to have a foursome! It was originally a fivesome, but Gladio didn't seem too fond. Ignis is gonna do some kinky stuff with food, Prompto's gonna take pictures. It's gonna be a work of art.'' 

Noctis and Prompto were both red-faced but were also trying to hide their grins. Ardyn looked miffed that he had been interrupted and even more so as Kiara continued to speak and the best part was as Kiara finished her sarcastic explanation, she smiled and just stared at Ardyn. 

Prompto lifted his camera, snapping the shot so they could show Gladio when he returned. Ardyn was unnerved, simply choosing to turn away and continue to walk as they followed him; silent as the grave. 

''Thats filthy, Kiara.'' Ignis spoke lowly, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose but there was still a hint of a smile on his face. 

''It shut him up all well and good though.'' Noctis grinned. He was right, Ardyn hardly spoke another word until he gave the all clear to go ahead. Aranea stood in front of them as they approached, according to her, their cover was an excuse that related them to that of recruits in need of special training.