Chapter 44.

Chapter 44.

** before reading, possibly read the Author's note down the bottom in case you guys think this is the same update as yesterday! **

~

~

*Marcel’s thoughts/pov*

“Where’s Zayn?” I asked Winter.

“How should I know?” She laughed at me. I shrugged and continued walking with her up the school steps. You know what sucked the most about getting my memory back? I still have a crush on Winter. Don’t be too shocked. It was bound to happen sometime. After she kissed me in front of Louis and his friends I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. Maybe it was because she went out of her own way for me, or maybe it was because I also took her first kiss when she kissed me? Or maybe it’s a normal thing to happen when a beautiful girl kisses you. But I then realised the more that I hung out with her, the more I found to love about her. I know that I’m not in love with her, not yet anyways. But she has a lot of loveable traits.

I pushed away my thoughts and walked with her through the school hallway until someone barged past me, causing my books to fall all over the floor. I crouched onto the ground and started picking up my books.

“Uh, excuse me?” I heard Winter call and I looked up. A tall guy turned around and looked at Winter. “Yeah you, next time try to be more careful, you knocked his books all over the floor.” She smiled at him and I stood up, with my books in hand. The guy started walking towards us with his friends behind him and I just stood observing when he came up to me and smacked my books out of my hands. My eyes widened in shock and I bent down to pick up my books.

“I’ll do what I want.” He smirked at Winter.

What?” 

“You heard me, nerd.” I started picking my books off the floor when Winter grabbed my arm. 

“Don’t pick them up, he can.” She nodded toward him and pulled me up.

“I don’t think so.” He continued to smirk at Winter and she sarcastically laughed..

“What exactly do you get out of being an asshole?” 

“I get a lot actually, unlike you two little virgins. What do you do for fun? Play chess?” The smirk never left his face while his little friends laughed and Winter laughed loudly. 

“Do you want me to punch you in the face? Because it seems to me that’s exactly what you want and if you don’t watch what you say, your wishes might just come true.” She glared at him and I decided to interrupt.

“Winter, let’s just go, leave them be.” The guy chuckled then moved closer to Winter so that he was standing over her.

“You should know by now with all those beatings you get from those boys, not to speak like that to someone like me.” I thought Winter would back off but she held her ground and was about to most probably cuss him out when someone interrupted by pulling her back and pushing the guy. 

“And you should know by now that one of those ‘boys’ will beat the fuck out of you if you speak to her like that again.” How convenient, Zayn to the rescue.