Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

*Winter's thoughts/pov*

"Marcel?" I stared at the distraught boy in front of me. He's a mess! His clothes aren't neat and freshly ironed like they usually are, they're covered in dirt with rips in them.. He has a slight bruise forming on his cheek, his bottom lip is slightly swollen with a cut on it, dried blood going down to his chin and his hair is sticking out in all directions.. What the hell happened to him?! "What happened to you?!" And why is he in the girls bathroom..

"I-" His bottom lip quivered and I immediately pulled him into me. He buried his face in my neck and cried.. I rubbed his back soothingly while he continued to cry into my neck. The poor thing.

He finally stopped crying and pulled out from my embrace while I sent him a sympathetic smile.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He snuffled. "Although I'd prefer if you did, not right now of course but when your ready." I smiled. "You don't have to but yeah.. I'll shut up now." He chuckled despite how upset he is. "Sit up on the sink for me yeah?" He nodded and walked over to the sink, sitting on it.  

I walked over to the wall where the paper towels were and grabbed a few, walking back over to Marcel. I wet the paper towel in the sink next to where he was sitting and brought it up to his lip. He closed his lips while I softly dabbed and tried to get the dry blood off his lip and chin. He winced slightly and I sent him an apologetic look.

I finished up and threw the bloody paper towel in the bin, walking back over to him.

"Is there any other cuts or anything you have?" He shrugged and lifted up his shirt and I gasped at the bruises on his stomach and ribs. There's no cuts but there sure as hell are nasty looking bruises. I need to find out what happened to him and who did this to him. I've had enough experience with being beaten up to know that that's exactly what happened to Marcel. "Do you want to go see the nurse hun?" He shook his head. "Well I don't think it's a good idea if you stay here looking like that.. Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I just meant that your clothes are a bit ruined and torn and your in no condition to stay here." I half smiled. He nodded and slowly got off the sink.

"I don't feel like going home but I don't particularly want to stay here.." He said quietly. 

"Okay, well how about we go back to my house?" I offered while he frowned slightly. 

"Oh no, I don't want to cause you any trouble, you should be focusing on your subjects and studying, not focusing on me. I'm not worth it. I'm pathetic." I'm now the one frowning.

"Marcel your my friend, my best friend even, I'm not leaving you in this state. Who cares about my classes, if your not alright I will gladly miss out on my classes for you. And pathetic? I definitely know pathetic and you are not it. So stop acting like a lunatic and let's go." I grabbed his wrist gently and walked him out of the bathroom.

~

I paced the room thinking and waiting for Marcel to finish showering and getting dressed when he finally returned to my bedroom wearing a pair of my dads sweats and a shirt, shutting my room door behind him. It's different seeing him wearing clothes other than his neat ironed ones. He sat down slowly at the end of my bed, wincing slightly and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Who would beat him up?! He is possibly one of the sweetest and most adorable boys I have ever met. I just don't get it.