Chapter 29.

Chapter 29.

“Winter’s thoughts/pov*

“You didn’t have to text Niall you know.” I said to Harry as we both got in the car. “If you drove me here with you, I’d assume you were taking me back.”

“What if I wasn’t? You’d be left here.” I looked out the window then back to him.

“Where do you have to take me anyway? Am I allowed to go home?”

“Nope. One of your teachers told me that you have to do something and I’m to take you there.” I frowned.

What? What teacher and where am I going?” I suddenly grew worried. “Are you going to kill me?” He groaned.

“Stop thinking I’m going to attack you!”

“I said kill, not attack.”

“Same thing.” He drove out of the school parking lot and out onto the main road. In the opposite direction to the way we came. “You have to tutor Zayn.” I groaned.

“No! He’s so stupid! It is literally impossible to teach him anything. He refuses to learn and he has the attention span of a goldfish.” He chuckled.

“That’s weird because he’s the smartest one out of us boys next to Liam. And he’s especially good at media and anything that involves art.” I gaped.

“So you’re meaning to tell me right now, that he’s been faking being stupid this whole time?”

“Probably.” He stopped at a set of lights.

“Well then why in the bloody hell am I still being forced to tutor this idiot?!” I spat. “If you know he’s faking then why are you still making me go there?!”

“Because..” He trailed off. “I don’t really know. I don’t know what Zayn’s motive is.. Plus your teacher said I have to make sure you go there until he ‘learns’ what he needs to know.” I sunk back into the seat.

“This is bullshit.”

“I’m not in your good books am I?”

“At this point, no one is.” I looked out the window as we passed many different houses. I sighed as I started seeing familiar houses and glared at Harry. “If Zayn’s motive is to kill me or beat me up, I plan on blaming you.” He pulled up to Zayn’s house and I drew in a deep breath.

“Bye love.”

Bye love.” I mimicked him and got out of the car.

“Text me if you need me to come get you, happy chaps!” I glared at him and shut the door. He sat waiting in the car while I walked up to the front door of his mum’s house. I don’t want to go straight to his little house thing. Plus, his mum is nice. And she makes good cookies.

Okay, so I might be stalling.

I turned around and found Harry still sitting in the car, watching me. I flung my hands around gesturing for him to go away and he smiled, soon driving out of the street. I fixed my shirt and knocked on the front door.

I waited for about 5 minutes when no one answered.. I was about to walk away when I heard a bang from inside the house. The front door slightly creaked open and I frowned. I decided to be an intruder and swing the door open, looking inside for any signs of someone being in there.