Chapter 40.

Chapter 40.

*Louis' thoughts/pov*

"Charlotte if you don't get away from Liam, I'm giving him permission to punch you in the throat." She glared at me. "We all know you have a crush on him."

"Don't call me that. My name is Lottie."

"Well don't try to hit on my friends. And actually, it's Charlotte. Lottie's your nickname." She stormed out of my room and I chuckled, closing the door and turning back to Liam. "Sorry about that."

"You didn't have to say you'd give me permission to punch her in the throat." He shook his head and I laughed. "But aside from that, the reason I came here was because I wanted to ask you a question." I frowned.

"Have you never heard of texting?"

"I lost my phone." I rolled my eyes. "This is going to sound weird but, have you seen Winter at all lately?"

"Uh, no? Why would I?" He shrugged.

"I don't know. I just haven't heard much of her lately.." 

"I thought she hated you?" His mouth opened slightly.

"If she hates anyone Lou, it's you." I glared at him. "No offence." I was about to reply when someone barged into my room. I looked towards the door and found Lottie standing there with a smirk. I wish she would just go away.

"Louis your girlfriend is at the door!" She shouted and I hushed her.

"Why are you yelling?! Shut up!"

"She's pretty too. I don't know why she chose you." She snickered.

"First things first- I don't have a girlfriend." 

"I should have known. She's too pretty for you." I heard Liam snicker and I rolled my eyes.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know? She asked for you? Shouldn't you know.." I shrugged. "Whatever." She walked out and I turned to Liam.

"I'll be back in a second, do what you want?" He nodded and I walked out of my room, jogging down the stairs and to the front door where I found Zayn and Winter standing outside speaking in hushed voices.. 

"Uh, hey?" They both immediately turned to face me and I awkwardly waved.

*Winter's thoughts/pov*

"Zayn, this is between Louis and I-"

"I don't care." He crossed his arms over his chest and I sighed.

"Fine. But when your completely lost and have no idea what we're talking, possibly yelling about- I refuse to fill you in on anything." He nodded. "Another thing too-"

"Uh, hey?" I shot my head towards the front door, where I heard Louis' voice and he gave us a small wave.

"Hey Lou." Zayn greeted him and I stood glaring at him.

"Can we talk out here?" He nodded and shut the front door, walking over to us.