Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

(play the song on the side for dramatic effect hahah)

*Winter’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up to the feel of something wet continuously being gently pressed on different parts of my face.

I groaned and half sat up, leaning on my elbows with my stomach feeling like it was on fire. I rubbed my eyes which my right one happened to be extremely sore and i let my eyesight focus as i looked around the room.. Which in fact wasn’t my room at all.. Or any room in my house for that matter.. I looked beside me slowly and saw Liam sitting next to me, watching my every move intensely. What in the hell?!

“Where am i?!” I fully sat up in the bed, immediately getting a headache from sitting up too fast.

“Calm down! Don’t move around too much, you have a minor concussion!”

“No duh, thanks to you and your neanderthal friends!” I hissed clutching my forehead.

“Look just lay back down and i’ll get you some aspirin.” He started getting up.

Am i dead?

“I hope not.” He chuckled. Okay, what the fuck is going on?! “I’ll be right back.” He whizzed out of the room. Surely i must be in some sort of coma or on some sort of medications causing me to hallucinate this stuff right? Liam isn’t really being nice to me in some fucked up way and i’m not laying in what i assume is his bed in his house, right?!

“I’m baaaack!” Someone please kill me. He put the pills and glass of water on the bedside table then waited for me to take them. There is no way in hell i am going to take that! Knowing him, their probably some sort of pills that will kill me! And some sort of acid bleach water! I just looked at him and the ingredients on the bedside table with a disgust filled look while he sighed.

“They aren’t drugs.” Mmhmm. And i’m Santa Claus. “Look, i’m sorry for the way i’ve been treating you for the last year or so.” I have officially discovered that i am dead and this is some sort of dream that i’m hoping will end very soon.

“Well i’m just gonna get going now. Thank you for trying to drug me and helping your friends beat me to death but i’d rather not be here with someone who has made my life a living hell.” I glared at him, getting out of the bed.

“Wait-“

“No. I hate you and your little posse Liam. And knowing you bunch of dimwits, this is probably a prank so i can be pushed down a flight of stairs again. Thanks but no thanks.” I limped slightly, down the stairs and to where and what i’m assuming the front door is.

“Winter-“ I slammed the door shut behind me. I hope and pray to god that when i get home, this will all just be the worst and most horrifying nightmare i have ever had.

I started limping out onto the street and down the road until i realised i was missing something. Two things to be exact.

My backpack and skateboard. Ugghhh.

I turned around and started heading back in the direction of Liam’s house until i got to the front door. I lifted my arm up and knocked. Just this mere action causes me pain. I hate these boys more than words itself can describe.