Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Most will probably skip this, but if you are reading this, bless you. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

This is just me ranting my ass out so feel free to skip.

So here comes my new story. Another corny, poorly edited and hopefully not so boring story. Hope you stick around till the end.

P.S. My mind's an endless cussing pit and it was inherited by my story. Watch out for a lot of swearing and bad language. Just be wary of it at mga bata wag gayahin. (I'm not the most ideal role model for kids, you see.) It'll turn into a habit and old habits die hard. From experience don't start now or you'll end up collecting a bookful of cusses in a lifetime.

Hindi ako magaling na manunulat so kung may suggestions kayo o sa tingin niyo may mali, I'm always open for reasonable criticisms, hindi naman makitid ang utak ko...minsan. You can even bash if you want, wag mag-aalala magrereply ako at sabay tayong maging makikitid ang utak. Boredom do this to people. I'm secretly anticipating for something fun to happen though, that's how boring my social life is.

Sa mga typo, feel free to correct it, alam kong ang dami talaga.

So I'll leave you this key (🗝️) and it's up to you to open what lies beyond or leave anytime you want. I won't tell you to read or not regardless if you're a major critic and a party pooper, it's your decision, obviously. I'll gladly welcome you with open arms. I laid my story bare for all to read and I accept the fact that not all will be pleased with it (I'm talking to you, grammar and typo Nazis) especially with all the typological errors.

Ge bye na.

-GoofyXycho out.