T w e n t y N i n e P. 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you guys gonna..." She purses her lips and makes a lewd hand gesture. I blush. Then there's a knock at the door.

"Oh. That's the rest of your stuff." The two of us look up to see the movers i had hired to lug her belongings up the stairs.

"Anywhere's fine?" The man asked and Elise shoots a thumbs up.

"I'm not picky" she declares and the man chuckles. I wait for him to leave before talking abut Justin again.

"He's excited to meet you. I don't really talk about you and mama alot..." If this fact hurts her Elise doesn't show it, instead she walks over to her suitcase, unzips it and pulls out a ratty looking stuffed bunny.

"She turned your room into an office

"She turned your room into an office. I saved this little guy from a sad life at Goodwill." She sets it on my lap and my eyes get watery.

"Hops?"

"Hops." She says before kissing me on the cheek.

"I really did miss you Anya. She does too. She's just not great at showing it." I shrug and shake my shoulders as if to get rid of the rush of feelings.

"Let me show you the rest of the house.. You'll flip he's got an arcade." Elise whistles.

"Must be nice." She says in her cool and collected tone. One that I noticed hadn't been her trademark when we were growing up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Hours Later

"Now I'm exhausted." Elise says as she plops down on my bed and curls into a tiny ball. I rub her back and pull out my phone. The rehab center would be calling at any moment to tell me I could head there.
"Are you wearing that to meet your dude?" I look down at my outfit. There was nothing wrong with it. A simple T-shirt and jeans combo. Nothing special.
"I shouldn't?" I walk over to my full size mirror and start to feel self conscious.

"It's cute. Just no wow factor."  I plant my hands on my ass and squeeze it a little. She was right.