T w e n t y N i n e P. 2

2 Months Later

"This is going to be your room, I had some people come and redecorate it to a more teen girl friendly vibe" With each word I spoke I felt my tongue get heavy

"This is going to be your room, I had some people come and redecorate it to a more teen girl friendly vibe" With each word I spoke I felt my tongue get heavy. I was so scared that my little sister truly didn't fuck with me anymore.

"You got it like that now?" She tosses her backpack onto the bed and slips off her heels

"Like what?" I ask, eyebrow raised and hands fiddling. God, why was I so nervous?

"Like... this" Elise motions around the room and I look around with her before shrugging.

"Hard work I guess." She snorts before sitting on the bed.

"That's not what mama calls it" I take a tentative seat next to her and hold in my sigh of relief when she doesn't shy away.

"What does she call it?" Elise examines her fingernails before sighing.

"Whoring. She thinks your his whore is that true?" Her wide hazel eyes study mine and my jaw ticks.

"She can call it what she wants, but I promise, I am the love of that man's life" Elise only shrugs before lying down.

"Think I can make it out here?"

" I think you can make it anywhere Elise" her pouty pink lips turn into a small smile.

"You always believed in me. More than you believed in yourself even. Do you like it? Stripping?"

" I liked it. I like modeling more I think."

"This boy I was dating, he said I should be a stripper. I thought about it you know? Thought about trying to find you in New York ... There was just one problem."

"What was that?" She sits up on her elbows.

"I can't fucking dance" it's my turn to snort.

"You really can't." Elise laughs and wipes away a few tears.

"When do I get to meet your man?" My heart beats a little faster.

"Actually, later today if you aren't too exhausted. He's done with detox so this will be the first time I get to spend more than few minutes with him."