Twenty Two

"Your dad know you're into this stuff?" I sniff loudly before jumping one more time on my bed. Hailey shakes her wild blonde hair and does a line too before joining me.

"Hell no, I'd be in rehab as soon as possible"  the mattress creaks and my head starts to pound so I plop onto my ass and look at the remaining lines of coke that sit in my dresser.

"It's cool that you've got your own place out here. I thought you lived in New York" Hailey continues to jump on the bed.

"I do a lot of work in New York. My mom has a place there so I crash most months"

"Trying to be a star?"

"Aren't we all?" She sighs and I nod.

"Anya a New York native?" I shake my head and reach for my phone it'd been buzzing a few moments earlier, but I'd been otherwise occupied.

"Nah, Oklahoma"

"Yikes" says Hailey sliding off the bed in anticipation of another line.

"You miss her?"

"Everyday I'm not with her" Hailey punches my shoulder and I give a cheesy grin.

"You are such a pussy" she relents and I shrug,

"I love her" Hailey sighs and looks over my shoulder at my phone.

"She must love you too. Those are some serious sext pics!"

 Those are some serious sext pics!"

I dim the screen and roll my eyes

"You're nosy"

"You'll keep me around" I nod. I would.

"She's hot. You should keep her around too" I raise an eyebrow and turn to face her.

"Are you...?" Her eyes widen,

"No. Don't get me wrong women are gorgeous, but I love dick"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" It's her turn to raise an eyebrow before fishing a cigarette out of the pocket of her long flannel Tshirt.