T w e n t y

"Justin's using again" my voice is quiet as Kylie's makeup artist lightly contours one of my cheeks.

"Shut up," she whispers, scandalized. I nod and suck in my cheeks so Hrush, the artist famed by the Kardashian clan, can guide the brush easier.

"Yeah, last night at the club I confronted him in the bathroom an-"

"you guys didn't sneak off for a quickie?" I shake my head and Hrush makes a sound of frustration.

"Sorry," I mutter and she pats my shoulder understandingly before continuing.

"No, he was loaded. Didn't you guys notice?" Kendall looks up from her phone and her eyes catch mine in the vanity mirror.

"I knew something was up. I'm not usually around Bizzle enough to recognize the signs. He seemed sort of aggressive though" she goes back to her phone before crossing her legs. She, like me, is clad in a silken pink robe except her's has the word permanent and mine says applicant.

Today was my Victoria's Secret Angel audition.

"I just noticed he was grumpy, I was pretty off myself because of the painkillers for my lips... Sorry I didn't notice Yaya" she blows me a sympathetic kiss with her new, pouty and full lips.

"He can't stop. I asked him to, but he like, physically can't stop the w-"

"The withdrawals will tear him apart. That won't make good press." Kylie sighs and sits up in her chair. She was dressed in a cute life adidas getup with a snap back over her choppy black hair.

"All press is good press" Kylie insists  and Kendall narrows her eyes before rolling them.

"Justin Bieber adds cocaine addiction to his growing list of scandalous incidents"

Kendall says the words in a newscaster voice and a solid wave of tension clouds the room.

"Done! Doesn't she look gorgeous?" The makeup has a minimal effect on my face, my cheeks looked high and hollower and my face had an overall glow.

"I told you Hrush would beat your face to perfection"  Hrush does a little bow and I smile. I looked bomb.

"Nervous?" I shake my head, the curlers resting in my hair clattering against one another and Kylie reaches up to undo each one.

"Good. You shouldn't be. You'll be in LA with us in no time, Kenny do you think mom will let us keep her?" Kendall looks at the both of us who are eating hopeful grins and shakes her head.

"No, but, this might finally convince mom to let us get our own place"

"Wanna be roomies Yaya? I promise I won't leave the toilet seat up. Can't say the same for Justin..." The door opens then and in walks Justin.

His pants are leather and sagging and his bright red shoes clash wonderfully with his black V-neck and bright white SnapBack.

"What about Justin?" From behind his back a bouquet of pink peonies appears and I reach for them almost greedily, but he holds them away from me with an elusive grin.

"Are these for me?" Kendall asks before sauntering over to Justin her long arms reaching for the bouquet. He shakes his head then points towards the door.

"No. But those are, I never got you a congrats gift Kenny, that's my bad." A security guard walks in carrying a bouquet of yellow roses and with a gruff sound he hands them off to Kendall who seems satisfied with the gift.

"He's a keeper," Hrush notes and I smile tightly seemingly the only one to notice the dark bags under his eyes and how red the veins on his eyeballs are.