T h i r t e e n

"I want you to know that I'm going to wear all of this. The girls at the office will flip." Chanel says as she rummages through all of the clothes Justin had provided for me.

"They'll think you've won the lottery or something" I joke and she shakes her head and holds up a pristine pair of the ever famous red bottomed shoes.

"Or gotten a bomb ass sugar daddy" she mumbles before pressing a soft blue Chloé dress to her face.

"Is that Gucci?" She points to a small brown leather clutch and I nod. It was a little overwhelming unpacking my bag and seeing just how much Justin had dropped on me.

"Why aren't the paparazzi beating down our door for a picture of..." she takes out her phone and reads one of the many ridiculous tabloid articles,

"Justin Bieber's flaming hot hookup?" I shrug and start to organize the Cartier bangles that Justin had insisted upon.

"I didn't give them my address, and I'm sure Justin didn't either" Chanel nods and reaches for a rose gold bangle, my favorite one.

"Could I...?" She waves the bangle around and grins like a little kid. I nod with a sigh,

"go for it" I say and she slips it easily onto her wrist and watches the way it flashes and glimmers in the dim lighting of my room.

Two hours later it's 2 AM and I'm slipping out of the apartment in a long, brown trench coat. As I hail one of the ever running taxi's my phone starts to chime with the familiar sound of a FaceTime call.

"Hey baby, on your way to work?" Justin's face takes up the screen and from the looks of it he's at a banging party crashing in the VIP section

"Hey baby, on your way to work?" Justin's face takes up the screen and from the looks of it he's at a banging party crashing in the VIP section. I tell the Taxi driver my destination and then face Justin again.

"Yeah, I'm actually running late" I say with a laugh and it was true. Carlisle had wanted me in at 12 but I guess my Jet lag was pretty severe because I slept through ten missed calls.

"So what. You're the best they should wait on you" my cheeks heat up and I know that he won't be able to see because the only light that illuminates my face is from my phone.

"I miss you" I say and the taxi driver clears his throat uncomfortably, but I couldn't give less of a damn.

"I miss you more. I wish I could be there to see you perform, I love watching you dance"

"are you getting flirty with me Mr. Bi- babe?" I hold my tongue in case the driver was a secret belieber.

"Maybe. I would fly down to see you but I'm trying to push two more songs for my album" he sounds stressed out, but at least he isn't a jittering coked up mess.

"The album that you never showed me" I pout and he touches the screen as if to fix my expression.

"We were sort of busy all the way to New York Yaya" my cheeks color again when I remember the marathon of sex and sex related activities that had taken place on Bieber Airlines.

"Sort of busy" I repeat and then a hand is on his shoulder. A girl's hand. The black acrylic nails a perfect stiletto point with subtle rhinestones on the tip. My face tenses and then suddenly Kylie's bright and bubbling face is in the screen.

"Hi Anya!" My body relaxes again and I greet her with an inaudible gasp of relief

"Hey Kylie, what's up?" She hijacks the phone away from Justin and he cusses her out with some pretty creative words as she shows off her dress.

"He's at the Kendall & Kylie clothing line launch!" She says over the banging music and I'm shocked. I thought he'd be at someone's raging house party not a fashion extravaganza.

"You two have a clothing line?"

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about it to but you left! I think it would be super cool if you modeled for us" the phone is dropped and shakes several times before Justin's face is back in view.

"She'll do it okay Kylie? Now go bug your sister's or something" Kylie's middle finger pops onto the screen and then she's gone.

"Model? Are you my agent now?"

"Want me to be? I could get you some sick gigs with a body like that you could be the next Tyra Banks"

"You spoil me" I tell him as I reach into my bag and hand the driver a $20.

"Not enough. If I did I'd be the one driving you to work. In a Rolls" I'm in front of the club now. Looking sort of stupid with my phone held out in front of my face.

"A Rolls? I think that would piss of my coworkers"

"Fine. I'll downgrade. What about a ferrari?"

"That's your downgrade?"

"Convertible G Wagon?" I shake my head and offer up a small laugh.

"I've got to go Justin, think you'll still be awake when I get off work?"

"I've got an alarm set and everything" I blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it

"Gay!" Calls one of his friends in the background and with an eye roll he winks at me and the call ends.

"Get to the dressing room now please Seven, we'll talk about your lateness later" says Carlisle's righthand 'Sapphire' A clipboard in her hand matching her naughty teacher outfit.

"My bad Saph" she gives a hidden grin because I'm her favorite before waving me off to the dressing room.

"If it isn't Mrs. Bieber!" One girl shouts and the rest give off catcalls as I'm pushed into hair and makeup.

"What the fuck Seven? How did this shit even happen?" I close my eyes and sigh,

"can we just focus on the show tonight you guys?" A chorus of childish sounding 'oohs' and a lot of shoulder grabbing and hair twirling erupts all around.

"Okay we'll kill this show, but we're definitely asking questions late Mrs. Bieber!" My eyes roll so hard that I thought they might get stuck. I get dressed, shake my shoulders a bit and then have an idea.

"Stella, do me a favor and record my number?" Stella smirks and holds out her hand to which I place my phone

"Sending to your man?"

"Just something to smooth over the struggles of long distance" I tell her and she nods and gives me a smile.