Twenty Four

"Okay close your eyes" I fix Justin with a ' really' look, but put my hands over my eyes anyway. We were making a stop at his house before heading to impromptu 'after the runway' party Kendall and Kylie were throwing at their place.

"I'm gonna carry you upstairs, but you have to keep your eyes closed got it?" I nod and squeal when he scoops me up into his arms. The further that Justin walks up the stairs the more prominent the smell of paint, plaster, and other home improvement materials becomes.

" No peeking Yaya!" He scolds and I huff. He knew me so well. Finally he stops moving and sets me down so that my bare feet come in contact with the hard wood flooring.

"Ready?"

"You're giving me anxiety" I tell him and he only chuckles taking my hands away from my eyes and holding them in his.

"Surprise one of four" he instructs, pushing the door to one of his guest rooms open to reveal an entirely redesigned space.

"Holy shit" I exclaim before walking into the space and marveling at the interior

"Do you like it? It's an office, you're going to need one with all the bookings you keep getting and I just wanted to-" I cut him off with a tight hug and a heated kiss.

"This is gorgeous did you-" he shakes his head and bites his lip.

"Kylie and Kendall gave me the names of some interior designers and I let them run with the designs I hope it's okay..."

"Justin... this is..." my mouth opens and closes trying to form the words before he takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

"C'mon three more surprises" I take a deep breathe and follow him a little ways down the hall where I know a semi empty game room would be. When he pushes open the door a semi empty game room it is not.

"No way." Justin smiles and I walk in.

"This is a chill area. I'm going to try to have a mini runway installed and maybe a pole if you want one and you can practice in here. I have a recording studio so I thought it only fair that you get your own space" while he explains I'm walking around in total awe. The room was customized and totally perfect.

 The room was customized and totally perfect