F i f t e e n P. 2

"This is my stop" I turn to face Kylie and Kendall who are both still high off of tonight's events.

"Don't be too loud in there" Kylie says childishly and I push against her shoulder. I sober up momentarily and take one of each of their hands.

"Tonight has been the best night ever" I'm pulled into a hug and kissed several times on the cheek.

"We're so glad we met you Anya, we don't have a ton of girlfriends" Kendall makes a look and Kylie rolls her eyes.

"Well we don't have a ton of down to earth girlfriends" I nod and hug the one more time before facing Justin's bodyguard.

"Hi" I say and the huge guy smiles down at me and knocks on the door. I let out a sigh of relief and wonder if Justin had shown him my picture or something so I wouldn't be searched airport style.

"Mr. Bieber, It's Miss Ventura" he calls and after a few moments the door unlocks and Justin appears shrouded in only a towel.

"Thanks Todd, take the night off man it shouldn't be too crazy" Todd nods and adjusts his earpiece.

"I'll just secure the lobby" Justin nods and pulls me into the hotel room.

"Hey Yaya, are you hungry?" He motions to a large rolling cart with all types of food stacked on top of it.

"You are such a pig, but yes I'm starving! I haven't eaten since that pizza I brought"

"Shit babe, why not?" It takes a few minutes for me to answer him because his towel has slipped considerably and the 'v' of his hips damn near call my name.

"I was too nervous, I didn't want to, like, spill anything on my outfit"Justin laughs a little bit before  grabbing a bowl of the largest, reddest strawberries dipped in chocolate that I'd ever seen

"I didn't mess up your shower right?" He shakes his head before  and proceeds to feed me a chocolate covered strawberry.

"I was about to hop in before you came up" I chew on the strawberry thoughtfully before standing up and shimmying out of my skirt. His eyes widen and he grabs a chilled bottle of champagne before lounging on the bed.

"Don't wanna get chocolate all over it" I explain and he pops the bottle before taking a huge swig. Once I'm only in my bra and panties I take the bowl of strawberries over to him and lie it between the two of us.

He reaches in and feeds another one to me. The bite is unexpectedly juicy and excess juice dribbles a down my bottom lip, to my chin, to the valley between my breasts. Just like that a switch is flipped and Justin's eyes blaze a black brown.

"Oops" I say almost childishly and he makes a growling noise in the back of his throat. I scoot higher up the bed and lay back against the mound of pillows that basically swallow me when I settle on them.

"I'm sexy I promise" I say when the pillows decide to try to smother me. Justin laughs.

"I know," he murmurs climbing over me, the rough material of his towel tickling my legs.

"Sexy, gorgeous, perfect..." He accentuates each word with a kiss, trailing his lips over my chin where the stick sweet berry juice rests.

"Im going to be completely honest" Justin stiffens. His tongue was making quick work of lapping up the juice between my boobs when my serious voice comes out, and once again I realize that I'm going to have to ease into our next conversation.

"About what?" I spot the strawberry bowl and make a quick lie up. A lie that results in more delicious strawberries being put into my mouth by an even more delicious man.