T w e n t y N i n e P. 1

"She's been moping all day!"  I pull the comforter higher over my head and bury my face into a pillow that still smells like Justin

" Kendall! Give her a break her boyfriend left and since he's in isolation she can't talk to him for a whole month" my heart pangs in my chest.

"Shit. She can't even like... Write him a letter? Send some Polaroid nudes?" My lip twitches at Kendall's suggestion, but ultimately my sadness overwhelms me. Justin and I hadn't been apart for more than a few weeks since we started seeing each other.

"This is a good thing I mean c'mon... We all kinda thought Justin was gonna be the next Charlie Sheen right?"

"Gigi!" Kylie squeals and that's when I've had it. I pull the comforter off of my head and sit up in the huge bed that I had shared alone for the first time since moving to LA.

"Nice" Chanel comments. She's posted up on the room's loveseat with her hand in a box of lucky charms. Justin's favorite... I shake my head. I was clearly in a rut.

"Just give me like this day to wallow and I promise I'll get up tomorrow."

"She drives a hard bargain. Anyway, she has to get up tomorrow. We have a show"

"Oh yeah my first front row event besides the Knicks game" Chanel announces and The three other girls make ' aw' sounds.

"Fine today she sleeps." I sigh and bow in appreciation before falling back into the pillows.

"God it smells like sex in here" Kendall decides and I smirk.

"Finally someone had to say it" Gigi admits and Chanel snorts.

"They were so loud last night that I️ had to sleep with my earphones in." She says  and I blush, my mind reeling back to last night Justin's hands, lips, voice...

"I think I deserved to have my brains fucked out. I won't be getting dicked down for six whole months. I'll probably shrivel up and die"

"Oh you're so dramatic! Is Bieber's dick game that good?"

"Yeah I'm sure you've had others that maybe a little better?"  I sit up again.

"His dick is iconic and he's my first and my last now let me SLEEP"

"Wow Anya I had no idea you were a-"

"Vegan" Kylie finishes and we all turn to her with wondering eyes.

"You mean virgin?" Kylie laughs and shakes her head.

"Get it vegan? Because she had never had... meat!" Kylie continues to crack herself up while the rest of us just stare.

"Tough crowd. I'm gonna go eat all your food" she leaves and I'm relieved when the rest follow.

"We're going for a hike tomorrow before your show  okay? So you're going to have to get your ass out of his musty bed and join us" Chanel promises before leaving and I sigh.