N i n e

"We don't have to stay for the party if you aren't up to it Anya" Justin tells me as his security detail ushers us to the limo.

"Yes you two do!" Kylie yells and I had forgot for a moment that she was following us,

"Yeah we have to! I haven't been to a party in ages!" I say as I climb into the limo. Justin slides in and before he can shut the door so does Kylie.

"You're honestly trying to talk your way out of my after party?"  My eyes widen and I look at Justin.

"Your after party?" I ask in surprise and Kylie nods before ripping off her long black wig. Justin and I sit staring at her and her wig cap.

" Aren't you guys going to change?" I look at Justin and raise my eyebrows,  he gives a sheepish shrug.

"I was hoping you'd want to dip out and maybe go home for some..." His hand travels to my thigh and his voice drops to a lower, sexy tone.

"I thought you wanted me to meet your guy friends, or do you not have any?" I tease his face burns a bright red.

"He doesn't want to share you. Bizzle is so fucking possessive man" Bizzle? I raise an eyebrow again and Justin looks like he wants to strangle Kylie who reaches into her massive bag and pulls out a sleek black box.

"What the fuck is that?" Justin asks and I notice that his hand still hasn't left my thigh. Kylie waves him off and opens up the box.

"It's my ponytail extension" she says in a 'duh' tone before flipping the long strand of straight black hair and shaking it. With skilled fingers she puts it on top of her head and shakes it out a few more times.

"See? It's pretty cute right?" I nod and then ask a question that had been circling my mind for awhile

"Am I dressed alright? For your party?" She does a once over and then reaches to pat my knee.

"You look amazing Anya, but you'll get overheated and uncomfortable so quick. Trust me one time I partied in a Balmain dress an-"

"so should I take her home so she can change?" Justin wonders and Kylie fixes her ponytail before shaking her head.

"Nah I have like three after party dresses, we're probably the same size, she might be smaller, but she's still gonna look hot" I smile and lean against Justin who starts to play with my curled hair.

"Yeah loosen up those curls Bieber because it's about to get hella wild."

Kylie Jenner After Party

The outfit that Kylie lends me is breathable, elegant, and fun at the same time and I love it.