Twenty Three

I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS UNFINISHED WHILE I WAS HALF ASLEEP MY BAD!

"This is so exciting!" Gigi says while clasping and I clasping her hands together in glee. I smile at her and twirl around in the scarce pair of lingerie that I'd been dressed in. Today was my first walk as an Angel.

"We sort of match! Isn't that so cute?" She exclaims before pulling on a tiny bow that decorated her bralette

"We sort of match! Isn't that so cute?" She exclaims before pulling on a tiny bow that decorated her bralette. I nod and smile when a blonde headed Australian approaches her with a bouquet of bright pink roses. Cody taps on her shoulder two times before she finally turns around and squeals.

"Baby!"

"Hello my love, and how are you Anya?" I greet him and walk away just in time for Gigi to tackle him into a tight embrace and messy kiss. I take some time to look at myself in the dressing room mirror. My hair was loose and wavy, cascading down my shoulders and grazing the top of my butt.

They'd added a few layers of extensions to maximize the volume, but it looked so natural that no one would ever be able to tell.

"Is that my baby or a goddess?" Justin asks slyly, slipping his way into the dressing room with a single sunflower in his hand.

"It's your Angel" I emphasize. I would be milking that word for all it was worth.

"I like that. My very own Angel" he hands me the sunflower before kissing me on both cheeks then my lips.

"Sorry I couldn't leave with you this morning, how was the ride?" Justin had had a pretty serious conference call with his PR team this morning so I'd rolled my ass out of bed and he'd called me a limo.

"It was fine. I wish you could've seen me in hair and makeup though I was so excited" he grips my waist and pulls me tighter to him.

"I can hire you a team to come to the house like the Kardashians" I ponder the thought.

"They'd come everyday?"

"Everyday. Whenever you want." The possibilities start to overwhelm me.

"I'll think about it. Don't hire anyone alright?" He kisses the top of my head and hums.

"No promises. Hey, did you see where I hung your clothes last night?" I nod and adjust my bra.

"Mhmm. That was sweet of you babe, you know how much I hate wrinkles" he smiles and starts to play with the hem of my panties. I'd arrived late last night and was so tired that I hadn't had a chance to unpack. I woke up this morning to a majority of my clothes on velvet hangers and in this closet.

"Are you scared?" He questions in a teasing tone and I only roll my eyes.

"No. Not now, I've been in my underwear in front of people loads of times" he chuckles and his hands start to wander.

"But this is different"  I cock my head to the side.

"Is it?" He nods and places his hands on my shoulders, massaging them lightly.

"You've got people from every news outlet in the world out there, something that wasn't going down at The Nysa Lounge" I scoff.

"I should've been on the news the way I threw this ass"

"Can't argue with that" Justin says appreciatively  and that earns him a firm kiss on the lips. He pulls back, a distracted look on his face.

"What is it?" I ask rubbing a finger over the smooth skin of his jawline. He smiles and pecks me on the nose.

"Seen Hailey around?" He asks looking around the room as if she'd appear out of thin air. I shake my head and nod towards the exit.

"She was in the lobby talking to Kendall earlier, why?" I tried to feel in my jealous girlfriend card as I had seen her and Patrick looking pretty in love earlier today.

"Had a question to ask her. Wasn't important or anything though." I nod and perk up again.

"Chanel and I are putting the apartment on the market" this shakes him out of his Hailey haze and his focus is 100% back on me.

"So you're doing it? You're moving here? To LA" I bite my lip and nod. We'd talked about the possibility of me moving to LA permanently and the topic of me moving in had come up so many times, but I'd been a little hesitant.

"Mhmm. I can't ask you to jet me to LA whenever I have a shoot or walk or something" Justin pulls me to him and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I don't mind. I've told you that a thousand times"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just think it's a waste of fuel" his hands travel down to cup my ass and before giving it a tight squeeze he whispers-

"I'd spend millions on fuel if it meant I'd get to have you for a day or two" I pout my bottom lip.

"No one has ever said that to me before" we share a laugh before a strict looking manager motions for me to line up with the other girls.

"You're an angel baby. You're THE angel, remember that" with another kiss he leaves to take his seat.

Justin

Hailey has my pipe. Not just any pipe, but my favorite pipe and it was all I could do not to stand in the middle of a crowd of scantily clad models and scream. Along with my favorite pipe she had my rock. She'd been over the night before as I waited for Anya to arrive.

" I need a few hits before I get on that stage. My nerves are already going crazy! Did you know that Patrick's family has drug dogs running all around their estate? I had to flush my stash!" I, being the gracious man that I am had given her the supply Dante had hooked me up with.

By the time she left I had dialed Dante for more only to be told that he had left on vacation. I would have to ration out my uses until he came back as I didn't buy from anyone else.

"Hailey call me back it's urgent" her phone, as I expected leapt to voicemail and I let out a ragged sigh.

" Your hands are shaking" I look up and see Kendall who's decked out in a crystal lingerie set.

"And?" She crosses her arms, her breasts being pushed to full capacity.

"And you need some rock. Come with me and never tell Anya okay?" She reaches for my trembling hand and pulls me to her dressing room.

"Why do you...?"

"Harry is into it. I carry some for him sometimes when we go through customs"

"That's pretty wild of you Ken" she rolls her eyes and pulls a Baggie of the magic white rock from her luggage.

"Anya would kill me if she knew" I nod and reach for the Baggie.

"Our secret" I swear and she hums. Secret. I had a lot of those these days.