S e v e n Pt. 2

Justin

Seven is fast asleep and I don't want to wake her. Though she is fairly light, getting her out of the car is a struggle and a half. I try to shield her body away from the lurking paparazzi and I'm semi successful with the help of my bodyguard, Kenny, who is large enough to block their prying cameras.

"Sev, I'm going to put you on the couch and go get showered okay?" She moans in her sleep and curls her beach towel clad body into a fetal position and before I can stop myself I kiss her soundly on the forehead. When I make it to the bedroom my phone starts to vibrate and I mumble some cuss words before pepping up and answering the phone.

"What's good Scooter?"

"You tell me JB" I click the speaker icon and tods my phone onto my head before taking off the hoodie and shorts combo that are covered in sand and reek of the ocean.

"What's that mean Scoot?" My tone is bored and borderline weary but I had a feeling as to where this conversation was heading. Scooter sighs and on his end there's the tell tale clicking noises of a keyboard.

"Justin Bieber has been spotted around LA with a mystery girl. The mystery girl is reportedly staying at Bieber's Calabasas residence for an indefinite amount of time. Sources say th-"

"you know more than anyone not to believe anything you hear"

"Justin. Who is she?" I was in no way ashamed of Seven, nor her career but something told me that telling Scooter would be bad news.

"She's a friend Scoot"

"A friend or a rebound chick?"

"A friend. A really nice one at that she-"

"Justin. You and I both know that you aren't over Selena. Is that why you're doing this?" I walk over to my linen closet and pull out a towel before heading to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

"Justin?" I'd left my phone on the bed and Scooter without an answer,

"Yes Scoot?"

"Yes I'm right? Or Yes as in ' shut up Scoot. Mind your business"

"The second one pretty much." Scooter sighs again and I'm about to hang up the phone when he starts to talk again.

"You aren't exactly man of the year Justin," he was referencing the series of fucked up events I'd been involved in since my breakup with Selena.

"They can kiss my ass"

"they're your fans" that makes my blood boil and I'm not sure if it's his words or the steam from the shower.

"They don't like ' Bizzle' or whatever the hell it is you're calling yourself now. They don't like Za or Khalil or the fact that their idol is outside pissing in buckets!" I roll my eyes and pull down my boxers in one swift tug.

"A person can't change?"

"They can for the better. Are you changing for the better or are you just going to keep up with these girls and your money?"

"I'm fucking happy Scooter"

"Marijuana usually has that effe-"

"Dude. I mean right now. With the girl. I'm happy. Isn't that important anymore?" Scooter doesn't answer for a long while and just when I though he'd ended the call he responds with a solemn,

"when do I get to meet her?"

"Tomorrow night"

"she's your date to the MTV Awards isn't she?"