T h r e e

"Shut up!" I say choking on a laugh as Justin tells me a story about how some girl threw him a pair of granny panties while he was performing.

"I'm so fucking serious! I wanted to die!" I find myself laughing, really laughing, not the fake shit I usually do with some of my customers. Our laughter dies down and a comfortable silence falls over us. I'd preformed for him despite my initial shock at 'just Justin' from the night before being Justin Bieber. 

"So. What's your real name?" I take a sip of the fruity drink he'd insisted we share and give a great big sigh.

"Are you trying to ' Pretty Woman' me?" I accuse and he raises an eyebrow before  leaning closer to me over the bar.

"Will it work?" I eye the bartender, Celsa, and he follows my movement and calls her over.

"I've got to get her tipsy so she'll tell me her life story" he jokes and Celsa, who's usually hardcore and sassy cracks a grin,

"good luck with that" she tells Justin and he slips her a fifty. Moments later two huge margarita glasses are placed in front of us and I'm about to take a sip when Justin swipes it away.

"Hey!" I yell indignantly and he only smirks before taking a huge gulp.

"This is a shit way to get me to open up" figuratively and literally I think to myself. He holds my drink hostage and I make a show of reaching for it but he only pulls it farther and farther away. Damn he's got some long arms.

"A secret for a drink" Justin bargains and the margarita that Celsa mixed looks so good that I simply can't resist.

"Deal" I say and he plays with the straw a few times. with  a look of pure concentration decorating his handsome face.

"What's your name?" I laugh evilly inside of my head,

"Seven" I say confidently and he frowns and I take his momentary distraction to grab my drink. Mmm. Kiwi mango.

"You're a cheater!" He accuses and I can only shrug and sip at the icy drink.

" My turn" he rolls his eyes and begins to protest,

"Anything you want to know about me you can google"

"the internet isn't always right" he shrugs and I take that as a sign of defeat.

"Why are you in a strip club Justin Bieber?" Justin looks a little taken aback. So I continue,

"don't you have a girlfriend?" He looks uncomfortable and I'm sure I've hit some kind of nerve.

"It's complicated" is all he says, but my curiosity is peaked,

"How so?" He gives a charming grin and shakes his head several times.