E l e v e n Pt. 2

"That's not-"

"It is"

"But it can't be-"

"But it is Anya" Kylie whispers as we peer into a luxurious looking bathroom and see Dante, Justin, and Tyga cutting up line after line of pure white cocaine.

"This is illegal Kylie!" I'm sure to keep my voice low so that the men on the other side of the door are none the wiser to our presence.

"So is weed" I wave my hand,

"Marijuana is child's play compared to this shit" Kylie nods and I know that I've won the argument.

"How long has he been doing this?" I ask and I'm scared of the answer, terrified really.

"Justin? Um Tyga said he picked it up a few months ago" I peer through the crack in the door just in time to see Justin lean over the black marble counter and press one nostril tightly whole pressing the other to a thick line. The sound of his constant snorting and coughing makes me cringe and even more so when Tyga and Dante clap him on the back.

"You're okay with this?" I ask Kylie who seems virtually unbothered by the events. She looks at me with eyes full of emotion and shakes her head several times.

"Of course I'm not ' okay' with it Anya. These are my friends"

"So talk to them?" She shakes her head again,

"You're being paranoid Kylie, we're just having fun Kylie, don't kill the vibe Kylie" she mimics in a deep voice obviously reiterating what they had said to her.

"This is what they were doing at your party?"

"Fuck no. They were just lighting spliffs behind the club that's all" Justin had seemed way more mellow on the ride to his house.

"I just... I don't know what to do, I can't snitch on them, that would ruin our friendship and their lives... Fuck I just wish they'd never have started hanging out with Dante"

"Isn't he your friend?" Kylie wipes a single tear from her cheek and then peers into the bathroom again.

"Dante is not my friend. He's a fucking menace who's polluting my friends" she says this with tiny clenched fists and through gritted teeth.

"So what he's a drug dealer to the stars?"

"Only thing that makes him relevant besides he's Chris's cousin or something" she says tiredly and then it's my turn to look through the door. Justin is on the floor now, the credit card he'd used to cut the lines with is sitting between his teeth and he looks disoriented as hell.

"Biz, you paid for four lines you only did two" Dante reminds him and he shakes his head,

"Help yourself Don. I got my girl out there and I gotta drive her home" Dante doesn't hesitate to sniff the last two lines before plopping onto the ground in front of Justin.

"That hot piece you brought to Kylie's?" Tyga has moved in a way that blocks my view of Justin's face.

"Oh shit look at Bizzle's face. Stop talking about the dime bro" Tyga says before moving out of the way and showing a red faced Justin.

"You have an issue with me appreciating your woman JB?" Dante asks smoothly and Justin's fists clench and unclench around the counter.

"Nah fam, just keep her damn name out your mouth" Tyga lets out a long 'oooh' under his breath and Justin takes another hit.

"True or false she a stripper?" Justin wipes his nose, closes his eyes and looks at Dante straight on,

"why are you worried about it?" Dante smiles slyly and reaches to clap him on the shoulder.

"Relax Biz, just wanted to make friends with your lady. She going to be around so she might as well mesh with us"

"I swear to god Dante if you try to sell to her-"

"you'll what Biz?" Justin gives out a frustrated breath and presses his nostril once again.

"Nothing. Just don't fuck with her Dante" Dante puts his hands up in mock defense and then bounces a bag of white powder between his thumb and index finger.

"Want a to go bag?" He taunts and Justin snatches away the bag and shoves it in his pocket.

"How much do I owe you D?" Dante scratches his chin and mouths random numbers to himself,

"2K"

"2K?" Tyra asks with a shake of his head and Dante's eyes narrow.

"Problem Traw?" Tyga reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash Dante takes it eagerly and then he holds his hands out for Justin to pay up.

"I'll wire it to you by morning"

"Biz I-"

"morning." The argument is clearly over and then water starts running.

"They're cleaning up we should go" Kylie hisses and she's right, the boys start packing up and righting the room.

"I find the perfect guy and he turns out to be a crack addict?" I ask once we take a seat at the empty bar Kylie looks sympathetic and reaches over the counter for a large bottle of Ciroc.

"I wouldn't say he's an addict. Maybe an enthusiast?" I give her an unamused look and she frowns before taking a swig of the drink and offering the bottle to me. I take a hearty sip and let the residue burn my throat a bit before swallowing.

"A cocaine enthusiast?" I say aloud and Kylie, who finally realizes how stupid that sounds blushes a bright red.

"When you say it like that it sounds bad!"

"Because it is bad Kylie!"

"What's bad baby?" Comes Justin's dulcet voice and I take another gulp from the bottle.

"My split ends" I lie easily and Kylie nods readily,

"look at these things!" She says taking a strand of my hair and examining it.

"Shit, be nice Kylie it's her last day in LA" Kylie frowns with real sadness,

"I'll be back though," I assure and her smile returns. Justin's hand rests heavily on my shoulder and I can feel the ligaments of his fingers twitching.

"I'm going to go find Kendall okay?" Kylie shares a pointed look with me before waltzing off.

"I told the pilot we'd head out at noon tomorrow" I can't help but notice the way he keeps sniffing.

"That's perfect then I can sleep on the way there and maybe a little when I get back to my place"

"You're that tired? Babe we can le-" I shake my head and suppress a laugh,

"Carlisle has me scheduled for the early morning shift"

"Like 12 am?"

"Try 3"

"Damn baby do you want to leave earlier?" I lean in to kiss him and he kisses back.

"Nope, I wanna spend as much time as I can with you" he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I'll fly out to see you the weekend after next. I have a lot of promo to do for my new album" I perk up and look at him with wide eyes,

"An album?"

"Yeah it's a huge work in progress but I'm calling it Journals"

"And when do I get to take a peak?" He smiles almost shyly and swings our hands back and forth between us.

"On the jet?"

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm." At the mention of his music he seems happy, uplifted even and I decide that tonight o will not drill him with questions of what he Dante, and Tyga got  into. That could wait until we were 400 feet in the sky.

SEVEN- JBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara