F i f t e e n P.1

ONE WEEK LATER

"You look so hot. Ken? Doesn't she look hot?" Kendall shoots a thumbs up from where she stands eerily still as a seamstress pokes and prods and elegant looking dress with pins.

"Here take one for the gram with me" she instructs and then we're finding the perfect lighting in which to take a picture.

"Justin is going to be all over you after the show, not that he isn't already" I take in a deep breath and start to undress as I'm handed one of their line's outfits

"Justin is going to be all over you after the show, not that he isn't already" I take in a deep breath and start to undress as I'm handed one of their line's outfits. Kylie zips up the back of my skirt and starts to guide me towards the makeup vanity that had been set up in her hotel bedroom.

"Tell him that" I mumble bitterly, and Kylie raises a perfect brow.

"Are you guys okay? He told me he was going to meet up with you as soon as he landed"

"which was three hours ago" Kendall supplies and I nod towards her, further confusing Kylie.

"We've barely spoken over this last week and when we have it's always super meaningless shit. We haven't had phone sex since my first night back in New York!" The seamstress clears her throat and I notice a rosy blush start to crawl up Kylie's neck.

"Is this because of what we saw at Chris' party? Because I promise that he hasn't been doing that sort of thing up in LA. He's been really focused on his album!" I nod, trusting her and Justin completely.

"No. It's not because of that..." I trail off and close my lips as a makeup artist swipes a pretty nude hue across my lips. 

"It's probably because he told me that he loved me"

"Oh fuck" Kendall whistles and then she nearly jumps a foot in the air when the seamstress accidentally pricks her leg.

"What did you say?" My face starts to turn red and suddenly I want to curl up and die.

"I didn't acknowledge it. Like, at all...'" Kylie's face scrunches up and she gives an uncomfortable smile,

"His ego is probably just wounded." Kendall nods and then, on request of the seamstress drops her dress to the floor. Now in a pair of basic black panties and a bra she walks over to the makeup vanity.

"Justin literally falls in love so fast, it's admirable, it's weird how he can just know" Kylie says thoughtfully and I decide to tell them of my initial fears.

" I didn't say anything meaningful back because A. We've only been with each other for a week and B. What if I'm a rebound for his ex?" Kendall's eyes narrow and she purses her lips with obvious distaste,