me

Jimin woke up by the sunlight. His arms felt weak as he lift it up.

"Ouch." He hissed. He managed to get up from his bed and ruffle his blonde locks. Blood stains were visible in his white sheets.

'Why didn't I died?' He thought. The view of the blade cutting his wrists looks painful and imposible to live but why the hell did he live? 'Maybe I shouldn't kill myself. Maybe I should move on and start a new life away?'

"Besides.." He whispers. "..Yoongi will be happy with Hoseok hyung. Hobi hyung can give him a child while I can't. He can make him happy and give him a happy family while I can't. I should move forward and forget everything."

Jimin removed the sheets, folded it and tossed it in the dirty clothes basket. He entered the bathroom and roamed his eyes around. "What a fucking mess."

He closed the drawer and grabbed the blade. He threw it on the garbage bin and stripped himself. He stared at his reflection.

"Is this what a fucking useless faggot look like?" Jimin hissed at himself. "Look at yourself, Jimin. You have bruises, stab wounds and cuts in your body. You're such a shame. But you shouldn't die. Do you know why? Because you need to move on and let Yoongi be happy. That's the least thing you can do for him."

He smiled at himself and entered the shower area to take a bath.

[30 minutes after.]

Jimin wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. He openes his walk in closet and chose what to wear. He ended up wearing a blue printed long sleeves, black tight pants and a black boots. He applied something on his hair to make it look wet.

After getting ready, he grabbed his wallet and phone and stepped out of the room. Yoongi is sitting on the couch, staring at him. He ignored Yoongi's stare and walked out of the room. Yoongi sighed and entered the younger's room. He realized that the bed has new sheets because it's now color blue. Walking near the dirty clothes basket, he noticed the blood stains on the white fabric. He immediately grabbed it and examined the blood.

"W..what did he do?" He ran to the bedroom's bathroom and scanned it. There's nothing except the shiny silver blade stained with blood on the trash bin. His knees became weak as he saw the blade. "He.. He tried to kill his self again."

On the other side of the story, Jimin knocked on the wooden door. "Oh! Sir Jimin! You're here."

"Is Dad here?" Jimin asks. The maid nodded her head and let Jimin to go inside.

"Your Dad is in his library, Sir." The maid bowed to him after thanking her. Jimin dragged his ass to his Dad's library.

"Dad."

"Oh, Jimin! My son! Come come!" His Dad led him inside and let him sat in front of him. "What brought you here, my son? Are you with Yoongi or you're alone?"

"I'm alone." Jimin smiled. "How are you, Dad? I missed you."

"Well, baby. Of course. I'm fine as long as your Mommy Yoona is with me." Jiwoon smiled. "How about you? How are you?"

"Well. Yoongi and I broke up yesterday." Jimin replied with a smile.

"What?" Jiwoon asks confusedly.

"Yes, Dad. I caught him cheating on me so I broke up with him." Jimin answered. "The reason why I am here is because I tried to commit suicide again yesterday night. Maybe because I'm hurt that he cheated."

"Jimin.."

"But, Dad. I realized when I woke up that how did I managed to be alive? I mean, I cutted my wrist deeply but I'm still alive." Jimin giggled. "So I told myself, what if I should just move forward and start a new life again? Cause you know, Dad. I'm tired of being left alone by the one whom I really love. You replaced me for Yoona Eomma. Mom left me for his new husband. Then now, Yoongi cheated on me for Hoseok hyung. I guess I am the person who deserves to be cheated and left."

"Jimin, no.."

"So I guess, I'll just have to start a new life, Dad." Jimin smiled. "Will you let me migrate in New York? I heard it's a nice city."

"Of course, Jimin. If that's what makes you happy then yes. I'll let you." Jiwoon replied with a smile.

Jimin giggled in excitement and hugged his father. "Thank you, Dad. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome my son." Jiwoon said and pulled from the hug. "But please promise me. You'll be fine there. Okay?"

"I will be, Dad. I should be."

oml jiminie's leaving :(

[793 words]