penicillium.

[3 Months after.]

"Jimin hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. "You look stressed. What happened?"

3 months have passed and everything became more complicated.

His mom.

His mom was ignoring his calls and texts. He even visited her in her workplace but the other maids told him to leave because his mom said so.

Jimin was confused about his mom's behaviour. She's not like that before. She used to be gentle and sweet.

"Nothing. I'm just tired and all. Don't worry." Jimin assured the younger. Jungkook wasn't satisfied about his hyung's answer but he decided to shrug it off and let his hyung rest.

Yoongi and Jimin are still enemies. The younger still hates the older and the older still secretly loves the younger.

"Kook, I'll just go get some fresh air. See you later." Jimin stood up from his seat and left a confused Jungkook.

Jimin went to the rooftop. He sat at the edge of the building. This will make him more calm, he thought.

"Ahhh~ Fresh air~" He giggled. Jimin felt the cold breeze hugging his arms. He sighed deeply and smiled. "You can do this, Jimin. I know you can. Mom will definitely call you any time. Just think positive. Everything will be okay, Park."

After breathing some fresh air, Jimin went to his next class and sat quietly as usual.

~

"That would be $3, Ma'am." Jimin smiled, reaching for the customer's payment. "Here you go, Ma'am. Have a nice day!"

"Thank you~" The girl giggled at Jimin's cuteness and went to her seat.

"Goodmorning! What's your--" As soon as Jimin saw the next customer, his face made a frown. "What do you want, asshole?"

"Is that how you treat your customer, sweetie?" Yoongi teased, making the younger roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine, Sir. What would you like to order?" Jimin faked a smile, making Yoongi smirk.

"You're faking it. Smile genuinely, sweetie." Jimin clenched his fist but stayes calm and did his best to flash a genuine smile.

"Is this okay now, Sir?" Jimin asked happily.

Yoongi winked at him. "Much better, baby."

"Thank you. What would you like to order, Sir?" Jimin asked, genuinely.

Yoongi flashed his playful smirk and leaned on the counter. "Can I order Park Jimin?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not for sale." Jimin smiled.

"But I want to buy Jiminie." Yoongi teased.

Jimin lost his temper but still smiling. "With all due respect, Sir. You're making a big commotion here. There's a ton of people who wants to order behind you. Just fucking tell me your order please."