my

"Thank you, Sir! Please come again tomorrow!" Jimin flashed his wide smile and bowed to the last customer they had for the day.

He continued to wipe the tables and windows. After that, he swept the floor. When he's sure that everything is already clean, he ran to their locker room and changed to his casual clothes.

"Guys, I'll go now! See you tomorrow morning!" Jimin waved his hands and dragged his ass out of the shop.

Walking through the dark street, Jimin felt that there's a pair of eyes that was watching him. Jimin shrugged his shoulders and let that person to watch him cause he already know who that person was.

"What are you doing here alone?"

If Jimin wasn't paying attention, he would've been surprised by Yoongi's sudden appearance.

"Obviously walking." The younger rolled his eyes but still continued to walk.

Yoongi was the one who is shocked by Jimin's reaction. "Aren't you supposed to be shocked?"

"How would I be surprised if I know that you're just the only one who's following me everywhere I go?" The younger retorted. "I saw you at the shop earlier. Not ordering and just looking-- no, staring at me."

"Oi, you're assuming. I told you I'm--"

Jimin cut him off. "--you're not staring. You're watching and it's far different from my so called 'staring'. Yeah, yeah whatever."

"You know me too well, sweetie." The older teased.

"Will you stop calling me sweetie? It's disgusting." Jimin hissed. "Leave me alone, okay?"

Yoongi chuckled. "You know what? I have something to tell you."

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I think your father is really really really good in bed." Yoongi smirked, making the younger's blood seethe. "He makes my mother scream every night."

"Stop."

"And you know what? I saw them last night when I was about to get some water at the kitchen, they're fucking each other like there's no tomorrow and I must admit, your dad's pretty rough--"

"Yoongi, stop."

"--and I think they did that for about three times a day 'cause my mom looks like a tired mess everyday. Your dad might be addicted to my mom 'cause I think your mom is not really enough for him and your dad seems to be not satisfied about your mom's skills in bed tho 'cause--"

"I SAID FUCKING STOP DICKHEAD." Jimin yelled, making the older flinch. "YOU'RE THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON I'VE MET IN MY WHOLE EXISTENCE HERE IN THE WORLD. DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME AGAIN BITCH. I HATE YOU!"

Jimin wiped his tears and ran away, leaving Yoongi hurt and guilty.

When the younger arrived at his unit, he slammed the door shut and threw his body on the bed, face landing the soft and comfy mattress. Tears streaming down his face, he didn't bother to wipe it cause all he cares about is his anger towards his dad and his so called 'step brother'. Jimin didn't expect it to be this hard, knowing that Yoongi was his mortal enemy.

Jimin and Yoongi were best of friends way back. Jimin transferred at their school when he was in grade four. They're so close that they even treated each other as brothers. Yoongi treats Jimin as his dongsaeng while Jimin treats him as his hyung. Their parents were so close back then. They used to gather on a sunday afternoon and spend the whole day doing some picnic and bonding. Jimin and Yoongi loves to play when they were kids.

But everything changed when they become highschool. Yoongi became distant, making Jimin sad and lonely. Jimin became a victim of bullying because he looks like a nerd, well up until now. Jimin seeks for Yoongi's defense and care but what surprised him the most was when the older also bullied him.

The bullying continues even if he's in college now. All because of his looks. He looks like a dork with big eyeglasses.

Jimin stood up from his bed and walked in front of a mirror. He stared at his reflection, blaming his self for being a fat ass ugly nerd. Jimin wiped his tears and covered his whole face with both of his hands. Sobs were heard inside the apartment. Memories of a happy family flashes through his mind, making his hatred grew higher.

"I hate you, Park Jiwoon." He whispers.

~

It is past 3 am in the morning but Yoongi is still up. He's thinking about the scene earlier.

"Am I too harsh? Is it too much?" Yoongi asks himself. Not getting a reply, Yoongi groaned and tweaked his locks making him groan more. "You're such an idiot, Min Yoongi. Arghhh!"

He took his phone from the side table and typed a few words.

I'm sorry.

He hesitantly pressed the send button and closed his eyes tightly. Few minutes after, Yoongi didn't receive any reply from the younger. "Is he asleep?"

"Maybe he can read the message when he wakes up." Yoongi whispers to himself. He slapped his cheek really hard. "Oww. What an idiot."

btw i won't update Officially Yours cause i'm focusing on this book. it'll help me improve my english skills sorry.

[848 words]