are

"Hey, Jimin. Why are you late?" Taehyung asked.

The three sat down at their chosen place and Jimin smiled.

"I slept late last night so I woke up a bit late too." Jimin lied. Taehyung shrugged and placed his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Wait, will you attend the grand ball? I mean, the ball for our companies?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin swallowed his own saliva. "U-uhm no. I don't think that I can attend. It's so boring and plain and I just want to lay down on my bed for the whole day. Besides, I know Yoongi will attend too so it's better not to go."

"Why are you so mad at Yoongi? What did he do to you?" Taehyung asked, confused.

Jimin clenched his fist but remained calm. "I just hate his ugly face. He's an arrogant person and even seeing him smile, I wanted to rip his mouth badly."

"Woah there, hyung. So violent." Jungkook teased and laughed. "Are you really mad at him or you're just hiding the fact that you like him?"

"OHMYGOD! YESSS!" Taehyung yelled, clapping like a seal.

"Are you fucking serious, Jeon?! I don't like that jerk!" Jimin hissed and fanned himself using his hands. "He's the most horrible person I've ever known in my whole life. There is no way that I'll like that guy."

"Hmm. You said so." Jungkook answered, making a playful smirk.

~

"That's it for today, class."

As Mr. Jiyong made his way out of the classroom, Jimin stood up and fixed his things inside his bag. Still focused on what he's doing, he didn't know that Yoongi was staring at him, arms fixed across his chest.

When Jimin's already done settling his bag, he slipped it on and was ready to exit the room but got surprised by Yoongi's stares. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not." Jimin puckered and raised his right eyebrow slightly. "I'm not staring at you. I'm watching you and it's far different from your so called 'staring'."

"Whatever." Jimin shrugged off and went outside the room. Little did he know, Yoongi followed him.

For Yoongi, Jimin is a precious little baby that he wants to care for. He loves to tease the younger just to get his attention. Jimin hates him very mucj but Yoongi's the opposite.

He loves Jimin so much. Not just a friend but more than that. The very first time he saw the younger, he felt his heart beats so fast. At first, he's been in denial. He refuses to tell that he has something for the younger. After that, he always find himself, staring at Jimin from afar. Smiling at every single things the younger made. Jimin's sneeze is his happy pill. He finds it cute and adorable.

While following, or should we say stalking Jimin, he didn't see the small rock. So he tripped on it, his face landing flat on the road.

"Ah! Shit." He whimpers. Jimin heard the small whimpers coming from the older. The younger turned his back to see his enemy, lying down the cold cement, groaning.

"What happened?" Jimin offered his hand that Yoongi gladly accepted. The older stretched his body and groans after feeling some pain. "Hey, you have cuts here."

Yoongi took a glance at his arms with cuts and small drops of blood. "It's just a cut."

Jimin held the older's wrist. "Wait-- what are you doing?"

"I'm going to heal your wounds." The younger pulled the older's wrist, placing it on his lap, he took an alcohol and a piece of cotton out of his bag. Pouring a small amount of alcohol in the cotton, Yoongi stiffened at the sight. "Now, let me clean your--"

"W-wait.." Yoongi pulled his arms away from Jimin. "I-Isn't it p-p-painful?"

Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry, Yoongi. It's not that painful. It's like you're bitten by an ant."

"O-o-okay." Yoongi placed his arms on the younger's lap, letting him clean his wounds.

As soon as the younger smeared the cotton down his wound, the older shut his eyes tightly, groaning at the pain that he feels. "O-ouch, Jiminie. S-slowly please."

"Shh. Shh. It's okay." Jimin blew at the older's wound before applying some ointment, covering it with a kumamon designed band-aid. "Finished!"

"T-thank you." Yoongi whispered. Jimin nodded, putting his things inside his bag.

lame chapter as usual.

[737 words]