meet

The gang arrived at the clinic with a heavy heart, worrying about their friend.

They found Jimin sleeping at the clinic bed.

"You're his friends, am I right?" The nurse asked. The seven guys nodded. "Did any of you hit his waist and his back?"

"No, Miss." Yoongi answered.

"Well, I think you shouldn't let him walk by himself. He was beaten up for sure." The nurse said, pulling up the blonde's uniform showing two big bruises, one on his back and on his waist. "He was hardly hit that's why he has bruises. He should've just rest at home and forcing himself is not a good thing to do for now. He has a high fever now due to the pain he is receiving from the bruises. His fever will be healed maybe after a week or earlier than that if he's taking medicines. Here's some pain killers. Don't let him attend classes, not until his fever is gone."

"Okay, Miss. Thanks." The nurse left them.

"You shouldn't have let him go home by himself." Taehyung snapped.

"Well, Yoongi hyung didn't expect this to happen okay?" Hoseok hissed. "Don't put all the blame on him."

"But he's Jimin's boyfriend. Jimin's his responsibility you know." Jin uttered.

"He's too tired to go home, hyung." Hoseok replied.

"Still, it's not a reason for him to let his boyfriend alone. If he's too tired, then he could've just told Jimin to sleep at your house too. Do you think Jimin is not tired?" Namjoon snapped back. "If you're a responsible partner then you shouldn't let this happen."

"What really happened, hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Why are you so tired last night? What did you do?"

"Stop asking me questions, Jungkook." Yoongi retorted and sat beside Jimin's clinic bed. He held the younger's hand and gasped at his temperature. "He's skin is so hot. He really has a high fever."

"We'll leave you two." Jin said and they left the room. Yoongi held Jimin's hand tightly and squeezed it.

He lifted the younger's hand and rubbed it on his face. "I'm sorry, Minnie. I'm really sorry."

"U-uhh." Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Yoongi hyung?"

"Hey, Minnie. How are you feeling? Do you want anything?" Yoongi asked with a soft voice.

Jimin managed to get up from the bed, of course with the help of Yoongi. "U-uhm I'm fine, hyung. M-my back and w-waist hurts but it's o-okay."

"You sure?" Jimin nodded. Yoongi kissed the back of Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For letting you go home alone." Yoongi replied. "And for lying to you."

"It's okay." Jimin smiled. "Just please don't lie to me again."

"Okay, baby."

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"What if I left, will you miss me?"

Yoongi eyed Jimin and laughed. "What are you saying?"

"Just answer me."

"Of course, I will." Yoongi smiled. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Nothing." Jimin giggled. "I just don't want you to lie to me, nor cheat on me."

"Don't worry, Jiminie. I won't."

my dog's missing and i'm kinda pissed off rn.

[514 words]