cat.

"Where are we going, Jim?" Yoongi asks, wondering where Jimin is taking him.

"We'll dye our hair so we're gonna buy hair dye at the grocery store." Jimin replied, smiling at the older.

Yoongi let the younger drag him. Minutes after, the two arrived at their destination while holding each other's hands.

Jimin led his hyung to the hair chemicals section. He hopped as they reach the shelves.

"Hyung, I want this color!" Jimin cheered as he grab the box of hair dye. "And you'll dye your hair with this one!"

"What?" Yoongi hissed. "No, Jimin. I won't dye my hair blue."

"But hyunggggggggg~?" Jimin used his puppy eyes. "It'll look good on you, I promise!"

"Whatever." Yoongi surrendered, grabbing the two boxes of a blue hair dye and a blonde hair dye.

"Yey!" Jimin cheered. Yoongi payed for the items while Jimin is patiently waiting for his hyung.

"Where do you want to go next?" Yoongi asks his boyfriend as they roamed their eyes around the market. "Do you want to eat?"

"I don't. I want to dye our hair already." Jimin smiled.

~

"Ouch! Be easy on my hair, Minnie!" Yoongi complaint as he felt the pain on his scalp while Jimin is dying his hair. "I don't want to be bald!"

"Okay okay! You don't need to shout." Jimin replied, massaging Yoongi's hair. "Owwwwkay! Get out of the chair. I'm gonna dye my hair too."

"Want me to dye yours since you did mine?" Yoongi suggested, getting up from the wooden chair. Jimin sat his ass on the chair and smiled at Yoongi's reflection in the mirror.

"Yes please."

~

"Oh my god, hyung! You look perfect!" Jimin claps like a seal as he saw the older's new dyed hair.

Yoongi giggled as he wiped his black towel through his blue locks. Jimin examined his new dyed blonde locks at the mirror. "Wow~ I look cute!"

"You're always cute, Minnie." Yoongi cooed and scooted over him. His eyes examined Jimin's appearance, seeing him wearing a brown oversized sweater, a boxer under and a black long socks. "You look like a calico cat."

"I'm your calico cat~" Jimin replied and huddled against Yoongi's chest.

"Let's clean here, baby and we'll eat."

~

"Hyung, what are your plans for your birthday?" Jimin asks as he fiddled with Yoongi's fingers. "It'll be a month from now."

"We'll celebrate Hobi's birthday first before mine." Yoongi answers. "But I don't think I'll celebrate. Like why do I have to celebrate? My birthday's not really important though. My age will just increase."

"But it's your first birthday with your boyfriend, hyung. Don't you want to celebrate with me?" Jimin asks, his smile turning into a frown.

Yoongi giggled, hugged Jimin and pulled him against his chest. "It's not what I meant, baby. Of course, I wanted to celebrate it with you."

Jimin replied with a cute chuckle and sniffled Yoongi's scent. "You smell good, hyung. I love your scent."

"I love yours too." Yoongi answered. "Any suggestions for Hobi's gift?"

"A boxer brief?" Jimin asks, making the older frown. "Uhm, a supreme shirt?"

"Too common."

"Balenciaga shoes?"

"Perfect."

gonna watch bts run annyeong!

[529 words]