your

"Do you have any ideal date?" Yoongi asked Jimin, both cuddling at the younger's bed.

"Ideal date? Hmm." Jimin paused, "I wanted a movie date. Like you know? Blanket fixed in front of a wall, pillows were scattered around the blanket. We're both cuddling while watching a romantic comedy movie. I always wanted that date."

"It's simple but romantic." Yoongi replied. "Where do you want to be married?"

"I want to be married in front of the sea. A beach wedding indeed. A beach wedding in Maldives." Jimin flashed a smile as he imagined marrying Yoongi one day in a beach in Maldives. "What about you? What is your dream wedding?"

"My dream wedding is where I am in front of a priest, wearing a black suit.." Yoongi smiled before tilting his head to face the younger. "..and of course, with you beside me."

"Awwww. That's so sweet of you, babe~" Jimin cooed and cupped the older's face to plant a kiss on his lips.

Yoongi smiled through the kiss and held Jimin's waist to sit above his lower abdomen. Yoongi trailed kisses down to the younger's neck. Jimin lifted his head to give more access to Yoongi's kisses.

"Uhh." Jimin whimpers. He felt the older sucked his neck, leaving kiss marks.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face and kissed his lips again. After a minute of just kissing, they both parted their lips. Jimin leaned down and rested his head at the crook of the gray haired man's neck. Yoongi lifted his hands, meeting the younger's soft black locks. "Thank you, hyung."

"Hmm? For what?"

"For loving me." Jimin replied, "Seriously, I really didn't expect that we will have a relationship like this. I mean, who would've noticed? We're both in love with each other since grade four."

"I also didn't expect you to notice me. I have always wanted to kiss you when you're pouting at your friends' jests, to hug you when you when you're exhausted and to comfort and cheer you up whenever you're sad." Yoongi replied, ruffling Jimin's hair. "But I'm glad that we're together now. That's all what I wanted in my life. Well, of course being married to you also."

"You're the sweetest person I've ever met, hyung." Jimin giggled and get off of Yoongi's lap, lying beside his lover. "I'm tired, babe. Let's go to sleep."

"Okay. Sleep well?"

"Sleep well~"

~

Jimin woke up with a sudden feeling of coldness. He opened his eyes slowly to see that Yoongi's not beside him, nor inside the room.

"Babe?" Jimin called out for Yoongi, roaming his eyes around, he heard some noise outside. "Maybe he's cooking."

Jimin stood up from his bed and fixed it. After that, he went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, he wore decent clothes. He didn't want to look dirty in front of Yoongi. He was about to go out of his room when his phone rang suddenly.

"Hello? Babe?"

"Babe, it's me."

"Oh yes. Where are you by the way?"

"I'm already at the house. How are you?"

"I thought you're in the kitchen. Well, I'm okay. Why didn't you wake me up earlier so I can drop you off your house."

"No it's okay. I wanted to ask you for a favor."

"Ow..kay? What is it?"

"Can you go at the rooftop? I think I left my wallet there."

"Rooftop? Why? What did you do there?"

"I searched for something but I left my wallet and I badly need it right now. Can you please get for me? Please. Pretty please. I'll pick that up later."

"Okay okay! Wait. I'l go upstairs."

"Okay? Bye, babe!"

"Bye!"

Jimin ended their call and left his unit to go upstairs. His eyes widened as he opened the rooftop's door.

There's a projector and a big board (?) in front. A pastel pink blanket is fixed on the floor and a pastel blue throw pillows were scattered inside the blanket, on top of it is a fluffy and furry pink blanket for them to cover themselves. A tray with two wine glasses and a wine bottle, pairing it with pizza, chicken and samgyeopsal.

Jimin was mesmerized at the sight as he felt something wrap around his waist. "You like it?"

"No, I love it." Jimin happily stated, "What is this for?"

"Nothing. I just feel dating you. You told me yesterday that this is your ideal date so.. yeah." Yoongi replied, gesturing the younger to sit on the blanket beside him.

Jimin slipped inside the furry blanket with Yoongi, hugging the older after. "Thank you, hyuuuuuuuuuuung~ I love this super!"

"Let's watch?" Yoongi asks, earning a small nod from the younger. Yoongi pressed the 'Play' button and put the remote beside the blanket after. Hot Young Bloods is the movie that is playing. Yoongi chose it because Jimin loves romantic comedy kind of movie. Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young (A/N: I forgot the girl's name but I think she's the one in the kdrama called 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'? The leading lady.) is the lead artists in the movie. It is a story about a girl who has a gang and is a gang leader in their town while the boy is a notorious playboy in their school who always bring his victims in a old ramyeon house.

"Hahahahaha!" Jimin laughed at the scene where Bo Young and her gang sang in front of their classmates. "She'll really do everything for her love."

"I can do that for you also, Jimin. You know, I can sing for y--"

"No thanks, hyung. I'm fine with you, rapping." Jimin giggled, earning a glare from his hyung.

"Don't you want me to sing for you?" Yoongi asks, glaring.

"It's not what I meant. I just.." Jimin chuckled first before ending his statement. "..I don't want to ruin the good weather okay? I don't want a storm rage."

"I hate you." Yoongi replied, crossing his arms across his chest, making the younger laughed hard and hugged him.

"I'm just joking, hyungie~ Hahahaha!" Jimin answered. "Don't be mad at me~"

"Well, if you really are then the pun was not okay."

it was nice to nice to know you, let's do it again 💫

[1048 words]