my

"Yoongi where have you been?!" Jin asked, as soon as Yoongi arrived.

Yoongi sat down and faced the older. "Hyung, I'm worried."

"What? But why?" Jin asked, handing a bottle of water to the younger. Yoongi took it and drank a bit.

He fidgets his ring and tapped the table. "I think Jimin is harming his self."

"MWORAGO?!" The gang screamed in unison.

"Yeah," Yoongi replied. "I was with him a while ago and I saw his wrist. It was full of cuts, fresh and old, and I think the one that bleed earlier was the deepest one. It's near his pulse, it can kill him."

"Jimin.." Taehyung gasped. "What's happening to him?"

"We need to make him happy. The least thing we can do." Yoongi stated. "I can't afford to lose him."

"Wait wait wait--" Jungkook blabbered. "Why are you so concerned at him? I mean, he's your enemy."

"I love him." Yoongi finally confessed, making the younger scream.

"Ohmygooooooodddd!!" Taehyung and Jungkook screamed. "Didn't know you have secret feelings for him huh?"

"I loved him since the first time I met him." Yoongi smiled. "Since he transferred here."

"Wait, Jimin transferred here when we were grade 4?" Taehyung said. "That was 11 years ago! You hide it from us for 11 years?!"

"Yes." Yoongi giggled. "Well, Jin hyung, Namjoon and Hobi already know that when we were grade 6."

"IT'S UNFAIRRRRRRRRR!" Jungkook and Taehyung whined, making the four elders laugh.

~

"See you tomorrow, hyung!" Jungkook waved his hands before following his boyfriend.

While walking through a dark street, Yoongi heard something.

"Whatcha 'gon do, little faggot? No one's gonna hear us here." A man said, belt unbuckling was heard. "Let me fuck you raw and senseless, huh? You dipshit."

"N-no please.. I-I'm begging you.." The other voice begged, "U-Ughh.. N-noooo! Please, s-stop!"

Yoongi's eyes widened as he recognize the voice. He immediately ran to the place where he heard the voice. He saw a man, hovering over his Jimin.

"You fucker!" Yoongi grabbed the unknown man's collar and threw him hard punches. He threw the man away and ran towards Jimin who is currently almost naked. He removed his oversized hoodie and wear it around Jimin's body and rubbed the younger's soft cheeks, wiping his tears away. "Jimin. Jimin? Shhhh. It's okay. He's gone. I'm here."

Jimin hugged the older's waist and cried, making the older caress his back. "It's okay, Jiminie. I'm here. Hyung's here."

"Let's go. I'll take you home."

i love soft yoongi~

[424 words]