you

Jimin wiped his sweat off of his face and continued wiping the table. He's working at a coffee shop to earn for his and his mother's needs.

Jimin's family is rich. Rich as hell. Well, his father owns a famous and luxurious hotel. It is the most expensive hotel around the world.

His father cheated on them. Jimin caught his father, kissing Yoona, his parent's friend. He kept it as a secret but his heart won't let him so he told everything to his mother. Minah broke down because for the second time, yes second, his husband cheated on her again with the same girl.

Jimin felt his heart broke after he caught them. Anger and hatred started to fill his heart without thinking that it is for his father.

So the both of them decided to leave Jiwoon, his father, and start a new life. Minah also works as a housemaid. She wanted to help her son for earning money enough for everyday's expenses.

Jimin lives in a small apartment near his school. He agreed on living alone while his mother lives in her boss' (?) house. It'll less their expenses.

As for Jimin, which was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, Jimin was pretty demure and slow. He's not used to walking for the whole day, wiping the tables, asking for orders, washing the dishes and working for everyone. Someone has to do that for him when he was still wealthy. Before, all he has to do is to order at every maid he sees and let them do the job. But now, everything seems to be different. He needs to wake up early for his morning shift and has to work before his school hour starts. He'll work also for a night shift and will sleep at late. For weekends, he has to work all day until his body aches.

'Life is tiring.' He said. 'But even if it's tiring, every single thing is an achievement.'

Everytime he wants to quit his job and just rest forever, he'll always think about his mother whose also tired for working all day everyday.

"Jimin aren't you supposed to be in your class right now?" Rosé asked, his co-worker. "It is already 12:50 pm!"

Jimin took a look at his watch and cursed under his breath. "Shit! I should go now."

He ran to their locker room and changed to his school uniform. His hair was a bit messy but he didn't care. All he cares about right now is his class and he's definitely late for it.

"Rosé, I'll go now. See you later at my night shift!" Jimin tapped Rosé's shoulder and stormed out of the shop.

He ran fast so he could still attend his first class. As soon as he arrives, he opened the door, making the whole class look at him.

His hair was a mess. Sweats were dripping down his pink flushed face, still looking hot.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." He apologized and bowed to his teacher.

His teacher doesn't seem to care at all so he dragged his ass at the chair located at the rightmost part of the room at the back. The only vacant chair was beside Yoongi, his number one enemy.

Yoongi flashed an annoying smirk and Jimin rolled his eyes, making his way to the chair. He sat down quietly and fixed himself. He brushed his hand through his gray locks and fixed his white button-down with his black necktie. After fixing everything, he turned his gaze to their teacher and listened to every lesson he discuss.

Well, I feel like writing an english story is a good idea to improve my english skills tho so please bear with my wrong grammers lol.

[629 words]