now.

Weeks have passed and their graduation is slowly approaching. Yoongi and Jimin haven't talked for weeks. Jimin's been avoiding the older and the gang. Every lunch break, he'll buy his meal and eat it on the school's rooftop. Yoongi's trying his best to work things out with the younger but it seems like Jimin doesn't want it already.

Tomorrow is there graduation, same goes for Jimin's flight to New York.

Jimin and Yoongi still lives in the same roof. Since Yoongi is sleeping at the couch, Jimin already packed his things without Yoongi noticing. He packed all of his things and left everything that the older gave him.

He hid his luggage under the bed so Yoongi won't see it.

"Hyung.." Jungkook pleased. "..please. Tomorrow is our graduation day. Please stop avoiding us."

"You know I can't, Kook." Jimin replied. "I need to do that so you won't miss me at all."

"What are you saying?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Jimin shrugged and smiled. "We'll celebrate later. Except for Hobi and Yoongi hyung. Tell that to them."

"But why? Aren't they a part of the gang too?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes they are but I have something important to tell you that I don't want to tell them." Jimin answered.

"Okay, Jimin. If that's what you want." Taehyung sighed, making the blonde head ruffle his hair.

~

"Son, did you packed everything you need?" Yoona asks her step son.

"Yes, mom." Jimin smiled.

"I'm sorry for what Yoongi did." Yoona apologized. Jimin shook his head lightly.

"You don't need to apologize to me, Mom. It's not even your fault though." Jimin replied.

"I just feel sorry to you. You know, Yoongi is my son." Yoona said.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm going to be fine too." Jimin smiled.

~

"What is it that you wanted to tell us?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin flashed his eye smile. "I'm going to New York tomorrow after graduation."

"Okay. So when will you come back?" Jin asked.

"I'll live there for good."

"Wait-- what?!" The gang yelled in unison. "You'll what?!"

"I'll live there for good." Jimin smiled and drank his water. "I'll study the rest of my college years there and maybe, I'll start a business or whatever."

"But.. why?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted to move on and start a new life." Jimin replied. "I needed to move on from Yoongi hyung. If I don't, I'll be depressed or worst, I'll just kill myself."

"Jiminie.." The gang whispers. Jimin rolled his sleeves up, showing them his new cuts. "Ohmygod, Jimin."

Jimin smiled. "This is a deep cut but miracle happened so I'm still alive. I wondered why I am still alive but I realized that what if I should just move on? So yeah. I decided to live in New York for good."

"We're sorry, Jimin. We didn't know." Jin said and held Jimin's hand.

"No, hyung. It's okay. I'm going to be fine there. I promise." Jimin giggled. "I'm gonna miss you all."

"We'll miss you too, Chimmy~" The gang stood up and hugged Jimin.

"Aren't you going to tell this to Yoongi and Hobi?" Jin asked.

Jimin shook his head. "Not gonna do. I want to leave peacefully. Y'all are gonna send me off at the airport. Also goes for Mom and Dad."

"Okay, Chim. For you, we will." Namjoon smiled. "You'll skype with us, alright?"

"Okay, hyung." Jimin smiled.

"I love you, guys. I will never forget all of you."

"We love you too, Chim chim~"

epilogue is up next!

[587 words]